Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: My OKC Thunder Have List

Works for me - go ahead and post it - thanks
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card; no Durant, please) - have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content
    Current Cavs players welcome, too
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, Star Rubies
    BKB sets working on: 95-96 SP Holoviews; 12-13 Prizm Downtown Bound Silver Prizms
    Click Hidden Content for Flickr pics of some of my nicer cards, including cards for trade

ttt.

Added new Prizm rookie trade bait, including Dion Waiters.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card; no Durant, please) - have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, Star Rubies
    BKB sets working on: 95-96 SP Holoviews; 12-13 Prizm Downtown Bound Silver Prizms
    Click Hidden Content for Flickr pics of some of my nicer cards, including cards for trade

I have the Durant below if you need it. Interested in your Dirk GU and Dion Waiters Prizm RC. LMK.

-Ben
    Kevin Durant:
    08-09 Topps Murad Mini SP #211

UPDATE, also have these:
    Jeff Green:
    10-11 Donruss Green Die Cut #135
    10-11 Prestige Prestigious Pros Red #51 #d151/299
    Last edited by BenDenham; 12-08-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    Collecting LeBron James base, inserts, parallels, and GU!
    Also: Irving, Love, Thompson, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Varejao, and all Autos in Cavs uni (in that order).

Also interested in Nowitzki Patch/GU/Low #d and anything in an Ohio State Uniform
    Hidden Content

Could use all three. Could trade both the Dirk GU and the Waiters RC for them if you throw in Bowman Blue DJ White RC #136 #d 416/499 and the Nash SkyBox RC. LMK.

I can add the white, but I think the Nash is gone. LMK

-Ben

How about the Rose 08-09 Hot Prospects Alumni Mates w/Shawne Williams #AM-10?

pm sent
    Collecting LeBron James base, inserts, parallels, and GU!
    Also: Irving, Love, Thompson, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Varejao, and all Autos in Cavs uni (in that order).

Also interested in Nowitzki Patch/GU/Low #d and anything in an Ohio State Uniform
    Hidden Content

ttt - any more deals? Looking to trade the Kobe dual GU for a Durant. Also still looking for lower-end deals - need all Prizm OKC base, etc.

List updated.

Another update.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast