Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Soldier mows down 16 Afghani civilians

Frankly I can't imagine some scenario where this guy had to unload on a bunch of kids to defend himself. Why haven't we gotten out of there yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/us-soldier-kil...164242200.html

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

hand him over to the afghan people and let them have their way with him. They do not deserve a cushy cell for mass murder.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't care if you are pro war or anti war. Any time some coward kills a bunch of defenseless women and kids he needs to be tourtured and executed. If anyone is offended by me saying that then too bad.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Clearly this guy was off his rocker. My guess is it will come out that he had some type of mental defect. A normal, sane person doesn't do this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Sad story. I'm sure it will be used by the media to portray our soldiers as baby-killers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

From what I heard this guy was deployed over there 3 times. Not making any excuses for him but why would the military keep sending solidiers over there for multiple tours?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From what I heard this guy was deployed over there 3 times. Not making any excuses for him but why would the military keep sending solidiers over there for multiple tours?

Because they have more wars going on than troops. A prime reason why I am a proponent of bringing home our troops and letting the world resolve it's own issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really sad news and waht he did was really wrong. But I doubt that the US is going to turn him over to the Afghan governemnt. He is definitely gonna get tried but in the US and he is probably going to get life and a mental health treatment or something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because they have more wars going on than troops. A prime reason why I am a proponent of bringing home our troops and letting the world resolve it's own issues.

Totally agree with you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

This is a really unfortunate incident but I don't think it reflects badly on the military as a whole. Clearly this individual had issues that went undiagnosed. They may want to look at their system of evaluating and assessing soldiers' mental health before and after each new deployment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast