Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I checked out that site and it doesn't seem like they have any where near the same inventory as even other sites I've checked out. I did a search for stars like Jeter Pujols Autos and came up with nothing. I disputed my dispute with paypal, and just paid the negative balance after I saw paypal wont decide for a month even after I called them and talked to them. What a joke. My issue is more with paypal than it is with ebay really. Although a lot of their recent changes in policy are a complete joke. I never cared for paypal all that much to begin with because it seemed so easy to get screwed over. On a slightly different note someone bought a Demaryius Thomas from me, listed the exact card/scan I have for sale on ebay, but didn't pay yet? I mean what and the heck are some of these people thinking?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

pictures are longer proof??????? WOW!!!!!! What is this world coming to?? I can hear it now....monologue.....You saw them do it????? PROVE IT!!!!....You heard them say it????.....PROVE IT!!!!....You have a picture of them doing it?????....THAT'S NOT PROOF ENOUGH!!!!!...unreal........Isn't a picture suppose to be worth a thousand words???

they mean scans of a card are no longer proof that it arrived in perfect shape because a scan or photo is of your card before it was shipped. anything could happen during shipping so the pre shipping scan would not prove anything if the card was damaged in the male.

typically when I have a ebay buyer that's getting angry at me I don't say things to make them more angry like telling them to be more polite. even if I want to I refrain because you never know what people will do stuff like this to screw you over.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I try to bite my tongue as much as possible but sometimes I just get irritated dealing with people like that. I will admit it could have been avoided if I had just tucked my tail and put up with their nonsense, but it is what it is. It just wasn't my day to put up with some rude, rich brat who needed coddling. Still waiting on the card to be returned. We shall see. In the meanwhile I noticed them spending $100,000's on ebay the last month. I also noticed they spelled their last name wrong on paypal, not sure why'd they do that, unless chargebacks are a brewing months from now from their credit card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is with some of these people. Unreal. Who flips out like that and then leaves negative feedback. You have to give at least four days. I usually have to wait about two weeks until I even contact the seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got the card today, and it was never even taken out of the case I had it in, the team bag was still tightly taped with packaging tape. Just ridiculous. Oh well, he got his money back and got to throw his hissy fit and I got my card back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's good to hear, at least you got your card back....i mean what's to stop them from putting a Yi Jianlian card in place of your original? I guess the occassional scam is the price of doing business on eBay.

I got the card today, and it was never even taken out of the case I had it in, the team bag was still tightly taped with packaging tape. Just ridiculous. Oh well, he got his money back and got to throw his hissy fit and I got my card back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay continues to alienate their bread and butter...the sellers. Quite baffling.

Can you please PM me this persons ebay ID so I can block them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See solaris72's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Ebay, BGT.

BTW paypal told me scans/pictures are no longer considered proof.

Unbelievable...Yet, unsurprising.

ebay sucks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123