Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FOR THE FIRST TIME?

Voters
43. This poll is closed
  • YES

2 4.65%
  • NO

16 37.21%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE

17 39.53%
  • OTHER

8 18.60%
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

you must not be paying attention. anytime a christian tries to claim anything they get met with serious opposition even if they are only answering a direct question. if you are atheist or universalist you are pretty much cool and free from opposition. anyone who takes a stance on anything religious is fair game.

Some people may go a little overboard. But there's nothing wrong with having opposing ideas and putting them forth. Expressing those opposing ideas doesn't mean that anyone is attacking you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Some people may go a little overboard. But there's nothing wrong with having opposing ideas and putting them forth. Expressing those opposing ideas doesn't mean that anyone is attacking you.

oh no, i agree completely. i have never taking someone having a different opinion as an attack. what i am referring to is very obviously not a difference of opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country

oh no, i agree completely. i have never taking someone having a different opinion as an attack. what i am referring to is very obviously not a difference of opinion.

I hear you but I don't think Christians are attacked that often here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hear you but I don't think Christians are attacked that often here.

if you had been posting here and reading for the last year you would understand where i was coming from. this thread hasn't been too bad.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country

if you had been posting here and reading for the last year you would understand where i was coming from. this thread hasn't been too bad.

Understood, I didn't realize.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Understood, I didn't realize.

no sweat. sorry if I came across like you had said something wrong. you and I don't agree on a lot religion wise but i do appreciate that you have been able to disagree respectfully. thanks for that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country

no sweat. sorry if I came across like you had said something wrong. you and I don't agree on a lot religion wise but i do appreciate that you have been able to disagree respectfully. thanks for that

Nah it's cool I knew what you were getting at. I'm glad that you would say I've been respectful. There have been a few times where I thought maybe I was too harsh.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

As far as I know there are no Buddhists, Muslims, Jews (besides myself, didn't see that coming did ya?), Taoists, Hindus, etc on these boards to debate with. And nobody is attacking Christians here anyway.

I thought that the gentleman from Detroit was jewish but I'm not sure. I'm sorry if I'm incorrect.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country

I thought that the gentleman from Detroit was jewish but I'm not sure. I'm sorry if I'm incorrect.

Not sure. And just to clarify I'm not Jewish in belief. I just come from a partly Jewish family.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is very true that Christians get ganged up on just about everywhere they go. I know this for a fact. With that said, this site hasn't been too bad as compared to the other 99% of the Forums out there.
    Last edited by Paddington; 04-16-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast