Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

One hobby pack of Marquee

Wasn't impressed by the looks of this set based on posts I saw, but picked up a pack anyway today. Here is what I pulled:

Kevin Martin #58 (PC)
    Kevin Love #8
    Daniel Gibson #13
    Wesley Matthews #60
    Carlos Boozer #78
    Julius Erving #110
    Thomas Robinson rookie #340 (thick card base - has the word "rookie" punched out in holes to the side over a dark background)
    Brandon Knight rookie #474 (think this is the acetate version)

Not bad for a few bucks - could have done much worse with my two rookies. Also nice to get a PC snag, however small.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 04-15-2013 at 11:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good pc pull. I hear the laser cut rookie ones are hard to pull as well as the acetate ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use the Knight...I pulled a Perry Jones III Laser Cut from Marquee. I'm sure I pulled more OKC in it as well (also busted a box of Select recently).
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Cool. Would trade the Knight for the Jones and any OKC you got other than the Martin base. I can use any OKC from Select also. If you want to make a bigger trade, you can check my list in my sig or inventory.