Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Question How high up can the Lakers move up for playoffs

Well,

Lakers are currently in #7 spot, 1 game behind Utah, 2-3 games behind #4 and #5 Portland and Minnesota.

I am looking for them to finish the season strong, and move all the way to the #4 spot.

It's a shame the Lakers weren't more focused for the entire season.

Right now, if season ended, they'd have to beat San Antonio on the road, then Sacramento on the road, and Dallas on the road, just to get to the NBA finals --- that's one monster trial by fire.

Dallas is a joke; but Spurs are Kings are absolutely legit!

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I am not sure which spot they will end up in but I think they still can win it all no matter how many road games they need to play. Before the season started I thought the Kings would win it all, so I'll stick with that prediction.

SCF Rewards

I too think the Kings are the odds-on favorite to win, simply b/c the Lakers haven't shown any interest in playing defense for 4 quarters.

But, give them a freaking 15 point deficit in the 4th quarter and watch out, they play better defense than the guards at Fort Knox!

Still, I'll root for my Lakers and hope Kobe gets red hot during the play-offs.

He was unconscious tonight vs Jordan and the Wizards, raining 3-pointers from way beyond the 3-point line. 42 points in one half!!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Don't worry, the Nets will win it all, no worries there!

Tim

SCF Rewards

stkmtimo --- aren't you surprised by how much the Nets have tailed off in the 2nd half?

Nets could beat the Mavs, but they'll have a tough time vs Kings, Spurs, and my Lakers.

Go Kobe!?!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still think the Lakers are the team to beat. The way that Kobe has been playing has put this team right up there with the Kings.

I don't think it matters though which position they get. Lakers versus the Kings will determine who wins the championship.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

podstock - yeah, surprised they weren't doing to well. I went to the Memphis Grizzlies game the other day at the Continental Airlines Arena and it was great. I'm going to another game tonight against the Warriors. GO NETS! :)

Tim

SCF Rewards

I am a Lakers fan, and think they will finish the season in the #6 spot. I think they can win another championship but it will be much more difficult then in the past. I feel that Sacramento has the best chance to beat the Lakers, and if they Lakers don't win, they will.

SCF Rewards

don't count out the Spurs --- they've beaten Sacramento at Arco.

And they've got as much quickness as the Kings, something my Lakers are sorely lacking, except for Kobe.

Jannero Pargo's pretty quick; perhaps he'll be the Tyronn Lue of 2003 and help slow down Tony Parker and Mike Bibby, much like Lue helped "contain" Iverson back in 2001

Phil's been playing him more minutes lately

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmniches's Items on eBay

I don't know about 4th, maybe 5th. Hopefully 5th

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast