Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

plain and simple...if you want ebay money...

um let's see, how do i say this guys????

put the dang card on ebay and stop crying...

It's funny how quickly the times have changed.

The "I can get XXX for it on eBay" line used to be spoken by the buyers who wanted to talk down pricing from "unrealistic" sellers who wanted what they perceived to be fair value.

Now if a person wants to get eBay pricing they are the seller.

Sad state of affairs, really.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

It's funny how quickly the times have changed.

The "I can get XXX for it on eBay" line used to be spoken by the buyers who wanted to talk down pricing from "unrealistic" sellers who wanted what they perceived to be fair value.

Now if a person wants to get eBay pricing they are the seller.

Sad state of affairs, really.

you gotta realize...that times are tough...and there's no competition here on boards...if you put it on ebay...thats different of course it'll bring more money...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

you gotta realize...that times are tough...and there's no competition here on boards...if you put it on ebay...thats different of course it'll bring more money...

90% of the people on these boards are dealers and probably another 90% actually use ebay too! Amazing i know! I stand by my first statement...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 04-01-2012 at 06:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (203)
    Country

I always have respect & reply even if its to say I'll pass I am not one to
    negotiate I know what my max is & the price I get I expect to be the lowest the seller is willing to go on they're card & its a take it or leave type deal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

I always have respect & reply even if its to say I'll pass I am not one to
    negotiate I know what my max is & the price I get I expect to be the lowest the seller is willing to go on they're card & its a take it or leave type deal

and if not it's.... "ill pass"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (203)
    Country

and if not it's.... "ill pass"

Yes If it's more than I can pay I'll pass

SCF Rewards
    Country

90% of the people on these boards are dealers and probably another 90% actually use ebay too! Amazing i know! I stand by my first statement...

Did you PM every member and/or make a personal visit to them to see what they do for a living? I know I never got that PM from you.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Did you PM every member and/or make a personal visit to them to see what they do for a living? I know I never got that PM from you.

You might want to actually read my first statement before mixing my second statement with my first one...reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, so i won't be making a personal visit to you...

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might want to actually read my first statement before mixing my second statement with my first one...reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, so i won't be making a personal visit to you...

You said 90% of members on SCF are dealers and you stand by that statement, right?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

You said 90% of members on SCF are dealers and you stand by that statement, right?

My first statement in the thread...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showp...6&postcount=10

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast