Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sweepfaf's Items on eBay

My 55 All American 102 crd master set scans

Hello folks, newer poster on here and trying to get more involved.
    Since I was a kid the 55 All American has been my favorite set of all time. I am a huge fan of Jim Thorpe and always wanted to build this set.
    A few years ago I sold my childhood comic book collection in order to getthestart up money to build the set. The Tinsley error was my last need and it is a beauty!
    Comments appreciated...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sweepfaf's Items on eBay

Since the time I took these scans I have upgraded about 15 of the cards. I am guessing a graded average would be between 5-7?
    I have considered sending them in but hesitate because I know it will be a long time before I ever part with the set.
    Thanks for looking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See edgeusaf1's Items on eBay

Welcome! Great looking cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eskimokissers's Items on eBay

My favorite set too! I'm getting out of cards, but am hanging on to the starter set I have (and my dupes...for now...)
    Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

The Jim Thorpe card from this was my first vintage pickup. I was 9 years old when I first got into buying vintage. Im 25 now and this set is one of toughest sets to complete. I was working on it but Ive since stop to finish other sets that I was working on. If theres one card that I would love to have but has been by far the most elusive card I've ever tired to buy was the Don Houston RC. Ive had a few slip through my hands on ebay and I've had a few in person to get snatched out from under me.
    Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 3/16/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 325/660, 49.2% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Cards been trying to put together set myself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

This is my favorite football set. Great looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! I've never collected football cards but these are amazing, i might have to change my mind someday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Love these! I'm working on this set. Picked up two for the weekend and I picked up a double of Sid Luckman. It is in fantastic shape and I wasn't passing on it for $20!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Thats awesome! I am also building the set- if you have any extras for sale, please PM me!

Ed