Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Transsexual Canadian Beauty Queen Asks Trump to Eliminate Miss Universe Rule

http://gma.yahoo.com/transsexual-can...HRlc3QD;_ylv=3

Jenna Talackova, the Canadian transsexual beauty queen, is asking that Donald Trump eliminate the rule that Miss Universe contestants must be naturally born females.

"I want Mr. Trump to state that this rule will be eliminated because I do not want any other woman to suffer from the discrimination that I have endured," Talackova said during a press conference Tuesday.

"I have never asked for special consideration. I only wanted to compete," Talackova said.

Talackova was originally disqualified from the 2012 Miss Universe Canada competition because she was not a "naturally born female," according to Gloria Allred, Talackova's attorney. Talackova was born a male but had sexual reassignment surgery at age 19.

"Mr. Trump, admit that you are wrong and get rid of your Trumped-up rule," Allred said during the press conference.

"She [Jenna] did not think for one moment that what she looked like at birth would be relevant. She did not ask Mr. Trump to prove that he is a naturally born man," Allred said.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think I read somewhere that it was already ruled that post-op transgendered could compete.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Call me old fashioned or even call me "conservative" but I think that these types of pagents should only be open to females by birth.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You are conservative. You just hate to have that label applied to you because you have been brainwashed into thinking you have to be liberal because of your race.

Personally I think that pagents for "Miss" anything should be females. However, if it is OK for a boy dressed like a girl to be in Girl Scouts then there is no reason a man that had a complete sex change shouldn't be able to compete as a woman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are conservative. You just hate to have that label applied to you because you have been brainwashed into thinking you have to be liberal because of your race.

Ha Ha, actually I don't like the liberal or conservative labels. Some of my viewpoints could be considered liberal, some conservative so I consider myself extremely moderate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ha Ha, actually I don't like the liberal or conservative labels. Some of my viewpoints could be considered liberal, some conservative so I consider myself extremely moderate.

LOL I never heard of extreme moderatism. You may have just created a new buzz-word!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

people want to be different but treated as if they are not??

doesn't make any sense

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I feel if they will not let her in the pagent then all PLASTIC SURGERY should not be allowed. Plastic surgery is plastic surgery. The Big boobs (PERFECT) are all not natural. They need to make it ALL NATURAL or allow anyone in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

[QUOTE] They need to make it ALL NATURAL or allow anyone in it.[QUOTE]

good idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like an all natural woman too but ya'll are comparing apples to oranges. A woman can get breast implants but it does not change her gender. A man getting a surgery to become a female is a whole different story. I don't think that any of us would have a major problem being with a girl with fake boobs but I would like to think that none of us would be with someone who said that they were born male.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast