Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

Tons Of Sweet Stuff Fs. Jordan Vick Etc.

I Have All Of This Stuff For Sale Along With Tons More. Make An Offer Or Pm Me With A List And I'll Lyk What I'm Asking. I'm Willing To Make Some Great Deals!

Football

Mcfarlane Nfl Legends Barry Sanders Variant Figure Mint In Packaging
    2002 Pacific Heads Update Bobbleheads(i Per Box) Michael Vick- In Box And Mint Condition. 1 Of 1000
    2003 Forever Colletables "legends Of The Field" Pro-bowl Bobble Head Michael Vick. In Box And Mint Condition #ed 861/5000
    2000 Bowman Reserve Full-size Mini Helmet Auto(1 Per Box) Chad Pennington Rookie Auto. In Box/shell And Mint Condition
    2000 Bowman Reserve Full-size Mini Helmet Auto(1 Per Box) Laverneous Coles Rookie Auto. In Box/shell And Mint Condition
    2000 Bowman Reserve Full-size Mini Helmet Auto(1 Per Box) Darrell Jackson Rookie Auto. In Box/shell And Mint Condition
    2001 Fleer Legacy Full-size Auto/ Jsy Chris Chambers(dolphins)rookie Year. Matching Hologram W/fleer Certificate Of Authenticity
    1997 Shawn Springs (seahawks) Authentic Rookie "game Worn" Authentic Full-size Autographed Jersey W/certificate
    2001 Ladanian Tomlinson "draft Day" Autographed 8x10 W/ Certificate. Two Available. One W/matching Serial Numbers And Holograms. The Other With The Same Plus Actual Photo Of Tomlinson Signing The 8x10 In Question.
    Photo 1. In Front Of Draft Day Backdrop Holding Up Chargers Jsy Auto In Blue Ink
    Photo 2. In Lockerroom Setting In Chargers Full Gear Auto In Silver Ink
    2000 Starting Lineup Extended Series Shaun Alexander Rookie Figure
    2000 Starting Lineup Edgerrin James Rookie Figure
    Jerry Rice Autographed Panel Ball(raiders) W/certificate

Basketball

Allen Iverson(sixers)/vince Carter(raptors) Dual Autographed 8x10 W/certificate Beatifully Framed And Triple Matted. Picture Taken At The 2002 All-star Game- Very Nice!!!
    Mcfarlane 12 Inch Lebron James Rookie Figure- I Have Two Of Them
    2001 Kenner 12 Inch Figure Tim Duncan-mint Box And Figure
    2000 Starting Lineup Tim Duncan Mint In Mint Box
    1997 Starting Lineup Tim Duncan Rookie Figure-not Mint But Not Bad
    1996 Starting Lineup Kevin Garnett Rookie Figure-mint
    1997 Starting Lineup Stephon Marbury Rookie Figure-near Mint
    99-00 Fleer Legacy Full-size Auto/jsy(1 Per Hobby Box) Jason Terry(hawks) Rookie Year W/certificate From Fleer
    99-00 Fleer Legacy Full-size Auto/jsy(1 Per Hobby Box) Lamar Odom(clippers) Rookie Year W/certificate From Fleer
    2002 Highland Mint "the Return" Michael Jordan(wizards) Porcellan Hand Painted Collectors Plate W/certificate From Ud. Mint And In Packaging
    Upper Deck Authenticated "the Dunk" Michael Jordan(the Dunk) Collectors Peice- 6 Inch High Globe Recreating The Famous Dr. J Dunk. Mint In Mint Packaging
    Several Michael Jordan Space Jam Figures In Packaging

Baseball-

Raul Mondesi Rookie Of The Year Inscribed Autographed Baseball W/certificate
    2001 Topps Reserve Jimmy Rollins(phillies) Full Size Autographed Mini-helmet Mint In Box

Hockey-

Mcfarlane 12 Inch Figures Wayne Gretzky- Two Of Them
    One In Oilers Uni. And One In Kings Uni. Mint In Package

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump it up for the night crew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See devilrok's Items on eBay

like the rollins and maybe some fb things, who is the certificate by on the tomlinson, will u trade for some nice cards, what are you looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

how much for this please pm me thanks

chris

Mcfarlane 12 Inch Lebron James Rookie Figure- I Have Two Of Them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

please check my page and lmk what you like.i like a few things

SCF Rewards
    Country

devilsrok- tomlinsons ar certified by famous ink. i might trade pm me a list of all of the autos you have
    oglesbyc- i'll take 15 plus whatever it costs to ship it. lmk
    dannyboo- pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry but the kings litho can only be put towards vintage baseball cards.thanks anyways.is there anything i have to put toward these 3 items?or just the bobble heads you have?

2002 Pacific Heads Update Bobbleheads(i Per Box) Michael Vick- In Box And Mint Condition. 1 Of 1000

2000 Bowman Reserve Full-size Mini Helmet Auto(1 Per Box) Chad Pennington Rookie Auto. In Box/shell And Mint Condition

2003 Forever Colletables "legends Of The Field" Pro-bowl Bobble Head Michael Vick.
    Last edited by will22clark; 11-26-2005 at 08:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure if your wanting to move it but what about the jordan plate set? lmk what trade value your wanting if its tradable

SCF Rewards
    Country

the plate set bv is $250.00.too much,sorry unless you have vintage cards,plmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

no prob. they are nice though. i missed out on purchasing them when they released. check my list for some older rookies but not "vintage". if not, thats cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast