Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

George Zimmerman buys $79.84 worth of items from jail store

Breaking news!! LOL... Yahoo! reports......

George Zimmerman is cooling his heals in jail, where he recently purchased a collection of items from the Seminole County jail store to help pass the time.
    The Miami Herald recently tweeted a photo of a receipt from Zimmerman's $79.84 purchases that included playing cards, puzzle books, and Jolly Rancher candy.
    Zimmerman also bought socks, a debit card for phone calls, Ivory soap, underwear, beef sticks, t-shirts, deodorant, chocolate cookies, and one orange. The purchase left $41.36 on Zimmerman's account.
    Zimmerman, 28, has been charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
    Collecting Oneil Cruz, Liover Peguero, Joey Bart, Julio Rodriguez, Corbin Carroll, Adley Rutschman, Gunnar Henderson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what the heck? you can buy stuff in jail?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what the heck? you can buy stuff in jail?

Yeah your family or friends deposit money into an account and you get credit at the commissary in the amount that they deposit.

The bigger questions for me is A) Who thought this was news? and B) Who cares?!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

The man is clearly a racists he purchased Jolly Ranchers and not Skittles.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Yeah your family or friends deposit money into an account and you get credit at the commissary in the amount that they deposit.

The bigger questions for me is A) Who thought this was news? and B) Who cares?!!!

+1 Though it was pretty pathetic to see this as a news article on Yahoo. A new low for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My thoughts exactly. Our liberal media will do anything to keep the spotlight on Zimmerman until he's sentenced. Any kind of news of him will keep him on peoples minds.

Last edited by duane1969; 04-13-2012 at 06:49 AM.

BANNED

Country
    See gostevenjackson!'s Items on eBay

Why are you always coming off like a grumpy old man ? seriously

oh. nevermind

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't know "deuce" was offensive. Oh well, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I got a good laugh out of this one, Thanks.