Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $2 shipping to finland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

For me, all overseas shipments are 4.20 postage + tax when in a bubble mailer and slabbed on cardboard. My costs total $5.10-5.50 all in for one card to send overseas safely.

I've actually had an eBay user neg me on shipping charges for this... But what can I do? Sure I can PWE it and no cardboard for less, but do they want the card damaged?

Country
    See malaryush-'s Items on eBay

thank you every one the help .. - Chris

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Exactly USPS is inconsistent by so much. I went to mail a $3 insert to a guy in Canada using a small PWE as agreed upon. The lady hit me up for $3 shipping and wanted a customs form. All because it was thick. It was a single card in a toploader and I put index cards on either side of it.

I dont even go to the counter for PWE's going to Canada. I just put 2 stamps on the PWE and throw it in the box. I havent had one come back this way so it seems thats enough postage to make it there.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123