Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

selling my travis henry spx jersey auto rc or possible trade

anyone want to buy this 2001 spx jersey auto rc of travis henry 426/550 its in great shape
    lmk if u are interested
    are in possible trde

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i would like to trade for it. let me know who you like. i have a kyle boller and chris chambers each 30.00

like good manninf rc or like a good brand name of some good rc players like carr or some thing shockeylike a good brand name auto jersey or nuberd

i have mannings revolution, ultra, gold label class 2, prestige, and plenty of great jersey cards and #ed cards but not of shockey or carr.

i didint just mean shockey or carr listed players on like sp authentic spx or something like that

what whould be the price if you were going to sell it? PLMK pm me with the amount.

dont like jamal do u have a trafe list?
    maverick i dont know i was hoping for a bid or something how much would u pay for it

i don't have one right now. only other spx and sp i have to trade are corey simon spx, mike mcmahon spx, bubba franks sp, i have a manning leather and laces with 2 colors, tons of 2/3 color game used of everyone else (pretty much) do you like any other players?

ya i like alpt of other players maybe if i say qbs or rbs would that help?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast