Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See WYTMKE23's Items on eBay

** Opinion** DWIGHT HOWARD REDEMPTION 2 YEAR WAIT

I submitted a Exquisite buyback rainbow parallel redemption 2 years ago and probably will never get it due to upper deck losing their NBA license gonna ask for a replacement but dont know what to ask for i dont collect hockey or baseball to much and i dont like players in college uniforms but im gonna have to go from my dont to who knows what what would you ask for as a replacement player

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

I would ask for a spa cam newton that's the best thing they have made and I still don't think it will add up to the Dh

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would ask for a spa cam newton that's the best thing they have made and I still don't think it will add up to the Dh

Thanks for reply

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would call them about it and ask what they can give you. I would be sure to point out that you have been waiting 2 years as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would call them about it and ask what they can give you. I would be sure to point out that you have been waiting 2 years as well.

i called them today and said that i didnt collect college jersey players or baseball or hockey and she said they still had cards with nfl and nba players inn their pro unis and i said well i collect walter payton and michael jordan and derrick rose lets see what i get