Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

George Zimmerman's old myspace page is located

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

He apparently doesn't like Mexicans. What is he, anyways? He looks Hispanic, but I've never heard of what descent he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He apparently doesn't like Mexicans. What is he, anyways? He looks Hispanic, but I've never heard of what descent he is.

Yeah from what I have heard some hispanics do not like other hispanics from different countries. That would make zimmerman not only racist against blacks but against his own people. Sounds a lot like herman cain or allen west to me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yup, there is all the proof that we need that he stalked and murdered that little boy.

Anybody who has lived in northern Virginia knows that the area is chock full of Mexicans, many of them gang members. Saying soemthing negative about them is pretty common for the area since they are a big contribution to the crime rate of the area. And it isn't proof that he is racist anymore than a black rapper using the N-word is proof that he is a racist.

Kurt, he is black, Peruvian and whatever his father's heritage is which I assume to be rooted in German since Zimmerman is a German name.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

herman cain is a racist? where the heck have i been? he is a bit of a whacko and sucks at public speech, but a racist?

hum, goes to show i don't know what the heck is going on anymore!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Yup, there is all the proof that we need that he stalked and murdered that little boy.

Anybody who has lived in northern Virginia knows that the area is chock full of Mexicans, many of them gang members. Saying soemthing negative about them is pretty common for the area since they are a big contribution to the crime rate of the area. And it isn't proof that he is racist anymore than a black rapper using the N-word is proof that he is a racist.

Kurt, he is black, Peruvian and whatever his father's heritage is which I assume to be rooted in German since Zimmerman is a German name.

Gotcha, figured he had to have something German, with that last name (I have Zimmerman's in my family)

SCF Rewards
    Country

herman cain is a racist? where the heck have i been? he is a bit of a whacko and sucks at public speech, but a racist?

hum, goes to show i don't know what the heck is going on anymore!!

Herman Cain sure as hell dosen't like what he sees in the mirror. Look at the company that he keeps for proof.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah from what I have heard some hispanics do not like other hispanics from different countries. That would make zimmerman not only racist against blacks but against his own people. Sounds a lot like herman cain or allen west to me.

Wait, WHAT?

You can't possibly be serious, you really have to stop listening to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody who has dealt with the police department knows that it is full of white people many of them are racist. Ok I'm being facetious. Duane I grew up in the DC/MD/VA area and yes there are a lot of mexicans up there but I find your statement to be highly racist and if I were mexican I would be greately offended. Yes there are mexican gang members but there are also white, blacks, jewish, christian, biracial, native american and other gang members. If someone said that I can't deal with a particular area because of all the white klansmen or cops you would be up in arms.

I'm putting you in the time out corner and sendiing you to bed without dinner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wait, WHAT?

You can't possibly be serious, you really have to stop listening to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Sure people kill innocent black children while yelling racial slurs at them but hey they are not racist because they have a lot of black friends.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast