Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(88)
    Country
    See mog089's Items on eBay

Unbelievable collection and also amazing job with your website, very well organized!

Tatu

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've said it once, I'll say it again.....truly astonishing. Well done and congrats!

Thanks! Looking at your Tanguay wantlist you're definitely down to a pretty short list of tough to find stuff too, wish you lots of luck crossing some needs off this year!

I have never seen a more complete collection from a single player but for you to have 2 players and them being 2 mega stars in the NHL thats just unbelievable. Congrats on the Badge and I knew you would get it with the collection you have.

30 quad diamonds!!! that is absolutely nuts!
    Congrats on the huge accomplishment

Brent

Thanks Brent! I had the crazy idea at one point to try to get all the quads, highly improbable given some asking prices I've seen, not to mention someone actually put together a complete quad set which I imagine will never be broken. It'd be cool to see some more Swedish content on the 'nucks next year, maybe we'll see you in the Super Collector ranks one day with your Eddie Lack collection!

Unbelievable collection and also amazing job with your website, very well organized!

Tatu

Thanks Tatu! I hadn't visited your site before, but glad I had a look tonight, I'm really impressed with your Mogilny collection, over 99% is truly amazing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See napa932007's Items on eBay

Well done and well deserved ! Another amazing collection to be honoured.

I almost feel like a criminal owning one card that you're missing ...

Gongratulations yet again !!

Jarkko

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Absolutely stellar collection! 98-99% of a current player is outstanding. TWO players? That's phenomenal!!

Will definitely check out your site today; Congrats on the well-deserved SC badge, and look forward to hearing about you picking up a white whale or two soon! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well done and well deserved ! Another amazing collection to be honoured.

I almost feel like a criminal owning one card that you're missing ...

Gongratulations yet again !!

Jarkko

Thanks Jarkko! If there's ever anything that I could pick up that would interest you in a trade for the SPGU 6 jerseys card, just let me know, but I'm glad at least it's being enjoyed in your Backstrom collection... for now

Absolutely stellar collection! 98-99% of a current player is outstanding. TWO players? That's phenomenal!!

Will definitely check out your site today; Congrats on the well-deserved SC badge, and look forward to hearing about you picking up a white whale or two soon! :)

Thanks Parkies! I do have a whale in the works, which I'm hoping is going to be in the mail this weekend, can't wait to do a show n tell when it arrives!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been dying to update this thread with my latest whale, and thrilled that it arrived today. McD's collectors are a whole 'nother breed of collector, "regular" jersey x/100 cards are already super-tough to acquire, but patch x/5 cards are virtually impossible to find. Super excited to finally add the following to my PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

What an amazing addition to your Sedin pc. Silly question (i live in American, NY specifically), but do you get a pack of cards everytime you buy a meal at McDonalds? Or can you just buy a pack individually without the meal?
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country

What an amazing addition to your Sedin pc. Silly question (i live in American, NY specifically), but do you get a pack of cards everytime you buy a meal at McDonalds? Or can you just buy a pack individually without the meal?

Good question, I haven't collected McD's cards in a few years - back when I did you were limited to 5 packs per meal I believe, although you could often find friendly cashiers who were willing to bend the rules. The first year McD's did cards they were 29 cents per pack. Not sure what the policy / cost is these days, as I try to avoid McD's for my health, and stick to picking up cards here on SCF or on the bay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definetly a supreme collection of the Sedin twins. Congratulations on the "Super Collector" tag as well as the amazing PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm excited every time I can find a card from prior years, and especially this one as I've reached a big milestone - I now have 99% of all mainstream Sedin cards prior to the current year (excluding 1/1's and a few cards that may never have been made). Enjoy the latest addition to the collection - the Henrik Patch/Tag... not quite as pretty as his brother's card also shown below, but still a great pickup for the PC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast