Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of my favourite recent additions to the PC from this year's products...

From SPGU a gorgeous 5 patch card with some whale teeth

Also from SPGU the Daniel Game Gear x/3 (if anyone has last year's Henrik x/3 I'd love to hear!)

A nice triple hard-signed card, the Canucks NHL Ink x/25, still looking for the gold x/10

A sweet replacement for the redemptions that Panini was unable to fulfill - the Platinum Private Signings 1/1!

And finally, one of my best acquisitions to date, my very first shield card, and it's a dual!

SCF Rewards
    Country

very good work !

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

Don't know of you have one yet but I have the gold McFarlane #ed 500 I'm selling

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't know of you have one yet but I have the gold McFarlane #ed 500 I'm selling

Thanks for the post - I pretty much just collect cardboard so not looking for McFarlanes right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Im lost for words!!! Wowwwwwww.....congrats,greaaaat job there bud.....keep it up,hope u hit 100% very soon ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some sweet cardboard, congrats...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im lost for words!!! Wowwwwwww.....congrats,greaaaat job there bud.....keep it up,hope u hit 100% very soon ;)

That's some sweet cardboard, congrats...Rick

Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm pretty sure I'll never quite get to the 100% mark - each year I seem to creep just over the 99% mark only to have a new year's worth of cards to chase :) But I guess that's why we collect - the chase is never quite done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As Rich reminded us Super Collectors to give an update, here's the latest on the Sedin super collection...

Still working on the 2012-13 and 2013-14 cards (usually update my stats after the hockey card season wraps up, so once I've picked up the majority of The Cup Sedin cards), but through the end of the 2011-12 season I'm sitting at 99.4% of all mainstream Sedin cards (excludes oddballs, promos, 1/1's). I hit a pretty major milestone this month for 1/1's with my 100th - though one is a Panini redemption I've been waiting on for over a year so I'm not gonna officially celebrate the milestone quite yet until I have the full century mark in-hand :)

Just some of my nicer pickups over the past year or two...

Kinda like the puzzle nature of the Donruss Prime Numbers series - jersey x/600, auto x/60, and patch/auto x/6 (and my patch auto is numbered 666/666).

Probably rare to have a card that you dislike so much in your PC, but as a 'nucks fan I'm sure y'all can understand how this 1/1 booklet is my least favorite card :)

Last year's Ultimate Memorabilia Stick Rack cards are pretty neat! The silver x/9 and gold 1/1... also the Bauer Ultimate Glove 1/1 of Henrik (there's a gorgeous "CCM" Danny tag out there as well, but the seller and I were way too far away in opinions on the price of that one)...

Last year's Prime Colors, I don't often upgrade patches, but made an exception for these to get a nice swatch of both twins.

Also from last year's Prime, a Henrik "A" complete print run...

And yet more goodies from last year's Prime, a complete print run Daniel All-Star nameplate (missing just one card from Hank's)... there's also an x/2 autographed version that is a redemption, have one of the redemption cards, still waiting :(

From SPGU, love the Game Gear cards... the Danny is from 11-12, and the Henrik was a whale of mine from 10-11 that I just picked up this summer. Thought I'd never land it after losing out on the first one to surface a few years back, and then forgetting to bid on the second copy, but after tracking down the buyer via ebay feedback we made a deal, so glad to have that one off the wantlist!

I think Artifacts is the nicest looking set year in and year out, love the Black Patch/Tag cards (still need the Danny Horizontal x/2)

Some goodies from Ultimate Memorabilia - Danny stick x/9 and Henrik sketch/glove x/4

Superlative has an embarrassment of riches... first the jumbo patches (would love to find the Danny gold 1/1!)

A couple awesome quad 1/1's...

My only complete nameplate...

And perhaps the sweetest Sedin patch ever made, the Famous Fabrics Emblem 1/1...

A couple of nice Canadian flags...

A nice change of pace with the alternate jerseys on this shield piece from Dominion...

Hope you enjoyed the show - if anyone has any Sedin 1/1's or other items from my wantlist, I'd love to hear from you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy_saras's Items on eBay

Very nice collection, as a big fan of the Sedin brothers is very fun to see this masterpiece of collection! :-)

/Jimmy Särĺs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice collection, as a big fan of the Sedin brothers is very fun to see this masterpiece of collection! :-)

/Jimmy Särĺs

Thanks Jimmy - and have to say I love your Bure PC, it brings back so many fond memories from collecting the Russian Rocket years ago!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast