Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy_saras's Items on eBay

Thanks Jimmy - and have to say I love your Bure PC, it brings back so many fond memories from collecting the Russian Rocket years ago!

On the other hand, it´s 100 of better collections of the Russian Rocket on the planet, looking on Your Sedin collection just make me drool down my keyboard!

Alright my Robert Nilsson and Niclas Bergfors collection is "complete" as Yours (more or less) but they just have a few % of all the cards that the Sedins have!
    Thanks!
    /Jimmy Särås

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing Collection - beautiful cards....

BANNED

Country
    See tomekat8cz's Items on eBay

Well done and congrats! 1/1 booklet CAN/BRU is amazing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a little while since I've updated my Supercollector thread, but figured since I recently hit the 3,000 mark I should drop in and pay it a little visit and update y'all on where the PC is at.

Through the end of the 14/15 season of cards I'm sitting at around 99.1% completion for mainstream cards excluding 1/1's, and over 45% of all mainstream 1/1 cards (I exclude show-stamped promo cards, buybacks, printing plates, and other oddball stuff from my main spreadsheet - of course I have a pretty significant majority of all that stuff too).

A few other milestones I've recently hit - over 1,000 memorabilia cards, over 300 autograph cards, and 500 "ebay 1/1's" (first, last, and jersey serial numbered cards).

I like how the 3,000th mainstream Sedin card in my PC is the humble Upper Deck base card... love the picture of Danny going to the net and jumping out of the way of a shot in front of, I believe, our ex-goalie Cory Schneider if I'm not mistaken.

While the last few years haven't been the most exciting in terms of really cool Sedin cards, a few of the highlights since my last post...

Decided to hoard 13-14 Prime Colors... doubtful that I'll ever be able to complete a full logo, but that won't stop me from trying. I think Panini chopped up 2 and a half logos - one red/blue, one full silver/blue, and then from a third jersey I think they used just the "Vancouver" letters above the orca logo. Excluding the latter, I've made good progress trying to piece together the two complete puzzles. I've cropped them down to just the swatches on each card and done my best to assemble them into collages...

Hank's looking a little dour here, but I love stick nameplate cards...

Love the "33" written on Hank's stick tape on this ITG Stick Work 1/1 gold version, and the attention to detail from ITG's folks in choosing this tape piece for the gold version...

Boy, what has the hobby come to, when an autographed shield is just "another nice pickup"...

A bit of a throwback to when good ol' fashioned shiny cards were the be-all-and-end-all... a pair of Prizm black 1/1's...

I'm a big fan of stick nameplate cards... can't believe UD thought this stick piece was worthy of making into a Property Of, a ridiculously faded stamp, but oh well...

The Fleer Ultra Ultra Violet 1/1 cards are really purdy...

Last but certainly not least, I don't think I've shown my Made to Orders yet... I picked up a full rainbow if you can call it that of dual/triple/quad multi player made to order memorabilia cards from UM. I'm not much of a fan of using the made to orders to do the highest end / most valuable players possible, I'm all for using them to make cards of your favourite players, so here's mine :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Mr. 3000! Congrats on the huge milestone, you aure aquired some great cards over the past while. Keep up the great work!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing collection of two of the best players!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since I've updated the thread, figured it was time to post an updated top 10 for my PC since I've given up on Photobucket and nuked my account. @RGM81 I don't think I can update the original post on the thread, but I figure the photobucket images there will vanish any day, so it's probably time to get a fresh top 10 that is linked to images on my own website which will long outlive Photobucket :)

While my feelings might change about various items in my PC from time to time, here's (in no particular order) what I'd consider the top 10 cards (or groups of cards) in my Sedin PC.

Hard to not include the Quad diamond rookie parallels in any list of Sedin cards... the Sedins only rookie card was from 97-98 Black Diamond and the quads had a stated print run of just 50 copies, which was uber-limited back in the day :)

I've just always loved the look of this quad jersey auto from 08-09 Ice.

Probably the holy grail for Sedin collectors, from 98-99 Swedish Upper Deck this was "the" card in the product. While no print runs were released, the consensus is roughly 200 copies of the regular dual jersey card exist, with a mere 20 or so of the autographed version. Believe a lot of these remain in collections in Sweden, have only seen a handful in the almost two decades since it was made.

From 12-13 Superlative, this 1/1 is probably the nicest Sedin patch card ever made.

The first autographed cards of the twins were featured in SPx, with a regular x/1999 and radiance x/100 versions, both of which were really hot cards back when Canucks fans were eagerly awaiting their NHL debut. I never imagined I'd even see, let alone be able to acquire one, let alone both of the Spectrum 1/1's.

In the early days of The Cup, the Property Of cards were super hot commodities. I saw both twins change hands multiple times on ebay for far more than I could afford at the time. A few years down the road they were both listed at the same time, and I was lucky enough to pick them up for a fraction of what they sold for at their peak.

Perhaps some of the luster has come off shield cards over the years, nearly two dozen Sedin shield cards have been produced over the years. Back when the inaugural release of Panini Dominion came out though, these were pretty sought after, and I can hardly believe I managed to find all 3 Sedin shield cards from the product.

I love the look of these cards from 12-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia - I was happy at first with just one copy, but when I realized that each copy had a unique hand-drawn image I couldn't resist aiming for the complete print run. I've managed to find all four silver x/4 cards, still hunting for the elusive gold 1/1 which I believe features colour art.

Panini produced the Manufacturer's mark subset three times in Limited 10-11, 11-12, and 12-13. I was lucky enough to find most of these relatively soon after the products launched, but one from 12-13 eluded me for a couple of years... until a fellow forum member gave me a tip that someone on Facebook had pulled the final piece of the puzzle, still get excited seeing all 6 of these together in one place.

Last but not least, over the years Upper Deck has often made octo Authentic Fabrics jersey cards, with 1/1 patch versions. To date four of these have featured the Sedin twins, and thrilled to have all four!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

These cards are just nasty... incredible :) Congrats on these! My favourites has to be the UD Dual Game Jersey Autos, the SPx Sprectrum 1/1's, The Manufacturers Marks, Property Of's & the shields. So basically everything here.

Keep up the great work ! Love seeing these updates.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great work buddy,love ur top 10 ��������

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Just had another look at this super collection thread (and your Sedin collection site) and all I can say is wow. To see all the cards you've amassed of both the Sedin twins over their great career is simply something I don't think this hobby as a whole will ever see again. Simply stunning.

Best of luck chasing those remaining Sedin cards for 17-18! @sedinfan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234