Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

duane1969 - Memorabilia Super Collector

Congratulations to Duane1969 (Duane) for becoming a memorabilia super collector.

Duane was introduced to the memorabilia world by his uncle who allowed him into what Duane's uncle called, "The Shrine." Ever since that day Duane has always wanted to have a "shrine" of his own and ever since his 20's he's been on the quest to do just that.

Judging by his collection so far, he's well on his way to do so.

See the rest of his collection here :

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...9/Memorabilia/

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am a little late responding to this, but I am very happy to see that I made it. My memorabilia collection is one of my loves (right behind my wife and kids LOL). I even have pictures of a bunch of my stuff on my cell phone and show them off when the subject comes up with friends.

I just built my house 2 years ago and am still working on turning the den into a mancave that features my Steelers memorabilia collection. Pics of that will follow as soon as I finish it.

- Duane

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Congrats duane

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

awesome stuff!!!