Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hello I am curious to know where can I get an exact break down of a players card count like exactly how many cards are in his collection like total cards GU cards or 1/1 cards I would like to submit my Matt Holliday collection last I checked I had 1679 different cards of his as well as a PSA signed jersey a auto Bat, Auto Ball. A pair of his promo spikes both signed and certified thru PSA

I know you used to be able to find it on Becket, not sure if you still can though(haven't been on that site in years)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you used to be able to find it on Becket, not sure if you still can though(haven't been on that site in years)

I used to use the Beckett list too, but haven't checked in years. It looks like they have 4979 Matt Holliday items: https://www.beckett.com/search/?play...ult_type=59|67

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bears

Hey guys I would love to join the super collector list for Matt Holliday at last count 1 had 1579 different cards of his but where do I find exactly the break down of his regular cards and jersey and 1/1 autos I don't know where to get all that but I would be happy to get everything together once I know I also have a PSA signed jersey,bat,ball and a pair of his spikes both auto'd and cert by PSA thanks and I hope to join soon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bears

Like for example one site I use for my own reference is TCDb and it shows there is 5296 but on here it only shows 4600 not exact but in that range I just don't know how they are both way different

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345