Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Me Kellen Moore

SCF Rewards
    Country

murph05 pulled a Sterling Printing Plate, you might want to contact him if you're interested.

Oh shoot I actually did. Thanks for reminding me I need to get back to him. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ha! I just posted to him to contact you on it. Didn't see this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump it up...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Did you snag that plate?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you snag that plate?

I did not. Not yet anyways. We talked and its likely it will be mine just not at the moment.

Do you like that I finally have a Need list lol?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes sir, glad to see the list! Just FYI, 15 stripe, as far as I know, is a 1/1, too. The other good part is that, from that list, you and I would have no bids against each other! It's all pro uniform stuff, or the Boise stuff I already have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes sir, glad to see the list! Just FYI, 15 stripe, as far as I know, is a 1/1, too. The other good part is that, from that list, you and I would have no bids against each other! It's all pro uniform stuff, or the Boise stuff I already have.

Its just a partial list though and doesnt have all the SP Authentic stuff we are going to be fighting over lol. I did get in this Beauty. I know you already have one but check out the serial number

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...SCAN0001-1.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Definitely jealous of that one, especially because I saw it end for cheap too! Glad you got it, though!

I haven't seen a checklist for 2013 SPA, have you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely jealous of that one, especially because I saw it end for cheap too! Glad you got it, though!

I haven't seen a checklist for 2013 SPA, have you?

Yeah I was super surprised it ended for so cheap as well. I just through a 42 dollar bid on it and said if I win I win and I won lol. Im getting in another BIG hitter today. No I havent seen a checklist for SPA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is onelet me know if interested /499

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast