Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

George Zimmerman was Right

Trayvon Martin's autopsy found THC in his bloodstream which means he was actively high. George Zimmerman had noted that Martin was acting strange like he was on drugs. Guess he was right.

Another blow to the medias racial profiling narrative.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

just because thc was in his system doesnt mean he was high at the time he may have been but thc can stay in your blood urine and hair for a long time. im not trying to defend anyone just saying.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

just because thc was in his system doesnt mean he was high at the time he may have been but thc can stay in your blood urine and hair for a long time. im not trying to defend anyone just saying.

Partly right. I believe the metabolites from marijuana stay in your system a long time, while THC is only the bloodstream for a very short time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

Partly right. I believe the metabolites from marijuana stay in your system a long time, while THC is only the bloodstream for a very short time.

What's your definition of a very short time? THC can be detected in the blood stream for up to a few days after smoking. Metabolites can be found significantly longer. There are many variables in how long THC can be found in the system such as quality of marijuana, usage frequency, and excretion rates. So even though THC was found in his blood that doesn't necessarily mean he was high at the time. He may have been but it's not a definite. I do believe there is a test that can tell though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

What's your definition of a very short time? THC can be detected in the blood stream for up to a few days after smoking. Metabolites can be found significantly longer. There are many variables in how long THC can be found in the system such as quality of marijuana, usage frequency, and excretion rates. So even though THC was found in his blood that doesn't necessarily mean he was high at the time. He may have been but it's not a definite. I do believe there is a test that can tell though.

Ha Ha, sounds like you may more about this than me. Here is the info I found:

The active ingredient in marijuana -- Tetrahydrocannabinol or delta-9-THC or simply THC -- enters the body's bloodstream rapidly after smoking marijuana. If marijuana is ingested, rather than smoked, it takes longer to be absorbed into the blood, usually from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. But THC is detectable in the blood for a short time, usually a few hours, because it is rapidly metabolized into molecules known as metabolites. At least 80 different metabolites are formed from THC. These metabolites are stored in body fat and are gradually eliminated from the body through feces and urine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Trayvon Martin's autopsy found THC in his bloodstream which means he was actively high. George Zimmerman had noted that Martin was acting strange like he was on drugs. Guess he was right.

Another blow to the medias racial profiling narrative.

Check the report again

the amounts in the blood steam werent enough to alter his mind.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

actually your incorrect THC can remain in the system for several weeks. As with most drugs.
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 05-18-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: dang typos!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

The Marijuana Passion website seems to think that THC is broken down very quickly into metabolites as well so it is not in the bloodstream very long.

Delta-9-THC enters the bloodstream rapidly after smoking (in minutes) or more slowly when ingested orally (20 minutes to 1.5 hours). It is rapidly metabolized into inert molecules known as metabolites. These chemicals also have the word Tetrahydrocannabinol in them and are called THC, which can be quite confusing.
    Delta-9-THC is detectable in the blood for a few hours,
    but none of this active chemical is found in the urine or stored in the fatty tissues such as the liver and brain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see how experts can say"someone didn't have enough THC level to alter their mind".I really think 1 hit can alter anyones mind,casual user or an everyday user.Once its in your body,you become a different person.~~Dave C.

Just so you all know,my comment was refering to the day of the incident.
    Last edited by hawk2618; 05-18-2012 at 09:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

The key is that the THC was found in both the blood and urine.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast