Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burned Out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

TTM'ing is not for the faint of heart as they say. You get out of TTM what you put into it. This hobby requires a lot of work, patience and money. I bet those that are members on here that post successes daily are sending out an average of 10-15 TTMs a week minimum. You also have to check who (celebrity) is likely to sign your items. If you take a shot for someone where you haven't seen a success it's a risk. The bigger the name, the higher the risk. But it's still a blast when you get a high end return!

In the few years I have done TTM I have over 2,000 returns. Sometimes a man just needs a break.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

The fire is back. Gonna be sending out again soon. Weird how that happens sometimes. You go from enthused to burned out back to into it again. Thank God that was over. Hopefully this feeling stays with me for a little while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I haven't sent out in a while, I have been doing more IP lately but I do plan on sending more out later on in the summer.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I stoped collecting auto's, In person and TTM a couple years ago but now my daughter's want to start collecting some (one just likes to get her picture taken with the star - she has a pic with me and Jay Bruce) so I am getting back in to it. Nothing like spending time with the kids doing something you all like.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I agree FlyersFan. Sharing the experience with someone, especially a son or daughter, makes that so much better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123