Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Question Did Topps Produce WWE Topps 2010 Triple H Relic?

Most of you know I opened 4 boxes of 2010 Topps recently and had an amazing break with the hits I got. I got a redemption for a Triple H relic in it. I redeemed online because I thought people were getting them but when mine arrived today I was thrilled I never received the relic. Does anyone know if the Triple H relics were produced.

Here is my replacement I received.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the triple h relics were made. i have one in my set. they had blue backgrounds. sportsdude had a pic in his completed sets thread on this board.

you are lucky dude. a cena auto in place of a relic. that's pretty awesome.
    Last edited by karter90; 06-04-2012 at 07:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

the triple h relics were made. i have one in my set. they had blue backgrounds. sportsdude had a pic in his completed sets thread on this board.

you are lucky dude. a cena auto in place of a relic. that's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I thought they were produced but I wasn't sure. I guess they ran out of his relic for some reason?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a crazy nice upgrade! Congratulations on that beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wonder if they are gonna send this out in replacement for all his relics. Great upgrade for you but now the Triple H auto replacement seems like they would have to toss in a bit more since they are trading Cena autos for Triple H auto redemptions. Maybe it was a mess up. Who knows.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123