Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

gotta root for the kings here. as a flyers fan, i still like the guys that used to play here, gagne is one of my all time favs. more importantly, as a flyers fan, i gotta root against the devils ;)
    no matter who is in the finals each year, i still get chills when i see the winner get to raise the cup. that's gotta be the greatest feeling in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think this is the year. The entire playoffs Ive said kings in 6 or 7 just due to respect I had for their opponents, but instead theres been a sweep and two series that have ended in 5. And dont forget those teams were the 1,2, and 3 seeds. I honestly dont believe the devils are any better than those teams and the kings are paying head and shoulders above anyone else in the nhl. Sorry devils fans, but if the kings play like they have there is no way this series gets past 6 games. I have kings in 5!

GO KINGS GO!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

As a Nucks fan, I can't believe i'm saying this.. but, I hope the Kings pull this one off.
    They have such a talented group of players, and they've played some of the best hockey i've seen all year. They deserve to win their first Stanley Cup... unlike my team.
    Ah well.. next year as us Canuck fans like to say. Lol.

It would be nice to see Marty win another cup though... but i'm still rooting for the Kings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

GOOOOO KINGSSSS.... I will have a heart attack and staples will explode if Kings win in game four or six. It will be amazing I cant even imagine.. Even if they win on the road... just bring home the cup baby bring it home where it belongs.. To all the beloved Kings fans out there... I have a feeling.. I think we got this!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The TV schedule says the game will start at 8 PM EDT. Is that the time the puck drops, or is that when the pregame stuff starts? 8 PM EDT is 3 AM Finnish time, I'm thinking about watching the game live. With work starting at 7 AM, I could catch the game nicely before work. At least if there won't be a lot of overtime play.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

An 8:00pm EDT start, and it being the Stanley Cup Final, count on the puck drop to be around 8:12-8:15pm thereabouts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

BANNED

Country

I cannot wait, friend has some tickets to games 3 and 4 and he rang me up....!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah, gonna be great!

go kings go!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (10)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See xelloss1012's Items on eBay

The Kings are one of two teams from the original expansion era that have not won a Cup yet (other team is the Blues). If you take their inception for the 1967-68 season, that's a 44-year drought. I think it's due time for the Kings to have a Cup and bring a second Cup to the west coast.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

If i've got my information correctly Brodeur has played in 4 stanley cup finals, posting a 15-9 Record with 3 Stanley Cups. I really am torn between who I want to win as I want Marty to get another but I also really like the Kings.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast