Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

Williams made an awesome pass...and looked like kopi had all night to score that one

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (10)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See xelloss1012's Items on eBay

There's an interesting stat mentioned about Brodeur mentioned during the HNIC broadcast for this playoffs as it was termed: Most goals between the wickets (5-hole) at 10, including that first period goal.

I had a feeling if Kopitar were to get any open ice like that, it would be in behind Brodeur. Kings as a result are still undefeated on the road during the playoffs, which is big, since winning half your road games (0.500) tends to pave your way to the Cup, but they are batting 1.000. This first game was to give some familiarity and knowing what to expect from both teams, and it will now really heat up.

BANNED

Country

wow, i still cant believe kopi had that last goal, i mean, he jerked a little move, brody took the bait and it was in, such a sweet goal, what a bad arse game that was last night, the rest of this series should be great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up

I know a certain little boy who resides at my house that is over the moon today.

Austin's boy Kopi just got put on the NHL map. If East siders/media/NHL brass and the like didn't know how good Anze Kopitar was before, they do after last night.

Maybe if the Kings win Lord Stanley's Cup this year the "NHL West" will FINALLY get the due respect, namely some of the Kings brilliant talents like the aforementioned Kopitar and Jonathan Quick.

Still an absolute farce he hasn't been, at the very least, nominated for the Selke or Byng in his career. Everyone sees his "sick" moves offensively but his defensive prowess is equal and his play as a gentlemen is in the top 5.

Welcome to NHL superstardom Kopi, you arrived, good for you, you earned it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Devils could put a rebound home behind Quick they had that game won in the 3rd... Shame but more confident about the Devils now then i was before the game started last night.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (53) HI
    Country
    See missionhocky10's Items on eBay

go kings

SCF Rewards
    Country

my money is on the kings but its a shame cause it would be great finish for broduer
    to retire with the cup.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

I know a certain little boy who resides at my house that is over the moon today.

Austin's boy Kopi just got put on the NHL map. If East siders/media/NHL brass and the like didn't know how good Anze Kopitar was before, they do after last night.

Maybe if the Kings win Lord Stanley's Cup this year the "NHL West" will FINALLY get the due respect, namely some of the Kings brilliant talents like the aforementioned Kopitar and Jonathan Quick.

Still an absolute farce he hasn't been, at the very least, nominated for the Selke or Byng in his career. Everyone sees his "sick" moves offensively but his defensive prowess is equal and his play as a gentlemen is in the top 5.

Welcome to NHL superstardom Kopi, you arrived, good for you, you earned it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

Devils had a few easy chances to put a few pucks in the goal...but still stands Kings own all 3 goals scored in game one...even if one was own goal...

Kings didnt look like they did in the first 3 series - will be expecting them to come out tougher than game 1......some big hits and even.....yes I am calling it.....score a POWER PLAY!

Prediction: Kings 3-1 in another nail bitter

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

Lets get this party started.................

GAME 2

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast