Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking The 1/1 madness on ebay continues...

Maybe the funniest 1/1 explanation I've ever seen...lol...just read the description...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RONNIE-BROWN-TOP...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    sweet card...idiot seller.

If anyone buys it because of the 1/1 distinction, they are an idiot. That card is definitely awesome, though.

I put it on watch to see if it sells higher than one that is supposably not a 1/1.

pretty funny and they get away with listing as such

that's like a 2004 card of brett favre being a 1/1 because his number is 4 and the copywright year ends in a 4.

u mean thats not the norm?
    lol
    idiot

i have a 1of1 also
    its the only 1 gu card that came in the pack
    instant 1of1

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo
    I put it on watch to see if it sells higher than one that is supposably not a 1/1.

it probably will sell higher but not because people think it is a 1/1... people will type in the 1/1 and it will just get more views than another card

hahah this stuff just annoys the hell out of me. do people even know what 1/1 means??? it means its the only one, that its unique. TECHNICALLY, every single card that has a serial # is a 1/1, since theres no other card on the planet exactly like it; whether it really is #'d to 1 or to 45366355. people can be so dumb

that is so funny. I had a Duce Staley 2000 Edge Masters Holosilver that was #`d 0001/1000. I could have described that as a 1/1. Damn, what a dummy I was! :icon_bigg

This hobby is getting really stupid. :icon_excl I need a Jack straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by rayny1
    This hobby is getting really stupid. :icon_excl I need a Jack straight up.
    It's not a hobby when people say anything to get more money for a card. :icon_wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast