Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See saintjinn's Items on eBay

700 baseball cards up on ebay!

Yea, this is shameless advertising, but I'm desperate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/700-EXCELLENT-ML...QQcmdZViewItem

Started collecting when I was in first grade... and I revered these things... they've been well taken care of and need a good home... and I need the money to get a new guitar, as my other one got literally snapped in half at my last gig. Money's already tight, and finding a decent lefty guitar is even harder... help a guy out, get a great bundle of cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

This doesn't belong in the Baseball Card Forum so I'm moving it to the Sites & Auctions Forum.

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    This doesn't belong in the Baseball Card Forum so I'm moving it to the Sites & Auctions Forum.

Fair enough.

Wanna buy em? :new_puppy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

No, even if your very first post on the site wasn't shameless spamming of your auction, I'm not in a buying mode at this time.

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    No, even if your very first post on the site wasn't shameless spamming of your auction, I'm not in a buying mode at this time.

Shameless spamming, but if I don't sell these cards, I don't get to replace my guitar. If I don't replace my guitar soon, I can't gig, and if I can't gig, I can't make money... and without that, can't pay the bills.

So forgive me for the shameless advertising/spamming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you're trying to pawn off mid to late 80's to early 90's stuff for $500? Besides the fact that you're out of your mind trying to do that here, no one is going to pay that anywhere. I understand you may not have vast knowledge about what you have, but its not worth anything? Cards from that era outside of a very few exceptions, are worth $0.50 to a $1 each max, even the superstars. Sorry, man.

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    you're trying to pawn off mid to late 80's to early 90's stuff for $500? Besides the fact that you're out of your mind trying to do that here, no one is going to pay that anywhere. I understand you may not have vast knowledge about what you have, but its not worth anything? Cards from that era outside of a very few exceptions, are worth $0.50 to a $1 each max, even the superstars. Sorry, man.

All proceeds go to the "Get Jinn a new Guitar" Fund. Think of it as charity, without the tax write off.