Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading 1.5-2x in your favor

Trading 1.5-2x in your favor

I will trade my GU and auto's 1.5x in your favor and My RC 2x in your favor for any Wade or LeBron. There are alot of no names in my Rookie list, but if you look through it there is every big name in Basketball with the exception of Jordan. When it comes to a Jordan rookie I am like most....wishing.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    hey i got a 2006 rc debut lebron, any use for that, i will trade for a gameused, lmk thanks

golfman

Already got thet one. Thanks though

sup man do u still have that wade list i sent ya if you do let me know and we can work something out again LoL

Iverson, Allen 96-97 SPX RC
    McGrady, Tracy 97-98 Upper Deck RC
    McGrady, Tracy 04-05 Sweet Sigs Hardcourt Heroics JSY
    McGrady, Tracy 02-03 Upper Deck Stat Patterns JSY 255/500

ok out of all these you let me know what i can get i didnt check bv on them just pulled them of ya list =) thanks bud

XxvisionxX

That is about $54 worth of cards, you can have them all for the wades.

Gordon, Ben 04-05 Bowman Chrome RC

2004-05 SP Authentic Base 14
    2003-04 Lebron's Diary RC LJ2

if you are looking for base and inserts I have these. lmk if you need them. looking for yao or will check your list if you need it.lmk

04-05 D.Wade Sp Authentic
    05 Bowman Lebron
    05 Bowman Gold Lebron
    04 Espn Magazine Lebron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast