Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Andruw Jones RC auto FS/FT

Hey guys...I picked this card up in a random memorabilia blister pack a few months ago, and have been sitting on it ever since. It's an Andruw Jones 1997 Collectors Choice Rookie Class autograph. It has been certified by Mike Gutierrez, and has a little sticker on the back. It comes with a certificate of authenticity with a matching sticker.

First, I'd like to know what the market is on this card. Does it even have a book value? The card if for trade for stuff in my sig. I have no idea what kind of dollar amount to put on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There has to be some interest in this, right?

I know there are Andruw Jones collectors here. I just want to find out the value of this thing, and if anyone is interested in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

...bump...

I still have this card if anyone is interested. I'd just like to find out what the market is for something like this.

Country

Craigerman....Can you give any other info on the card like a number. I have looked in 1996.1997 and 1998 and can find nothing on that card. The 97 has Jones card at #325 and only has a BV of $0.20. Is there anything else on the card. I might be interested. Thanks....Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

The card is #325 from the 1997 Collector's Choice set. I haven't been able to find a price for the autographed version of this card anywhere, though. It was certified by Mike Gutierrez (who I believe was some sort of big wig at Tuff Stuff, or Beckett or something like that.) It has the same sticker on the back of the card as on the certificate of authenticity. I have another similiar card to this, a 1993 Ryan Klesko Topps Stadium Club card that's autographed. I believe that it was a mail-in promotion that you could only get if you purchased a team set in '93.

The card is probably similiar to having an autographed item certified by GAI or some other grading system that certifies autographs. Either taht, or it's some sort of buy-back. Really, I have absolutely no idea what to ask as far as book value on it, as I have no idea what set it may have came from, or even if it was a set. I pulled it from a random $10 memorabilia blister pack purchased from ShopKo, which leads me to believe that there is no way it can't be legit. I have just been noticing that Andruw Jones autos are quite popular, so I figured I'd offer this up and see if I could find out anything about it.

SCF Rewards
    See bravebamafan's Items on eBay

Hey! check my list, would be intrested in both cards. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bravebama...

The only thing i saw was the Dallas Clark auto. Do you have any Brewers or other stuff in my sig?

Also, what kind of value do you think is fair for the Jones? I know that Klesko can't be more than $5-$10.

SCF Rewards

the Kelsko is about right. and the andrew, i would think would be in the 15-20 range.
    i traded for one like that for 20, so i guess somewere along their. let me check and see what i have, have got some stuff not listed. how long will you be on?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I check this site periodically, so either reply to this thread, or shoot me a PM, and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks!

SCF Rewards

Hey! i have got a 02 sp legendary bat of R. Yount bv 20 and a 03 UD national pride R. Weeks gu jsy bv 15...also another R. Yount 03 sweet spot classic gu jsy/ w. stripe bv 20.. would any of these help? ....LMK Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast