Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

A few more recent successes. One of these successes was Jake Odorizzi but I got a card back that wasn't mine and being that it was poorly prepped the sig came out smudgy. I am certainly going to hold onto the card for my collection because there is no way of knowing whose card it is and I am just going to try him again at the same address. Okay with that out of the way... here goes it :)

Heath Miller- 2/2 (c/o Home)
    -This star veteran tight end signed both of my cards... he is a great signer and one of the NFLs best TTMers.

Casey Kelly- 3/3 (c/o Home)
    -I did not know it this address was going to work but I love it when they do!! He signed 2 4x6s and a card in about 2 weeks. This is a phenomenal success of a great young pitcher.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome successes, love the Kelly photos.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Do you print your own pics?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I do not print my own... I use snapfish for my 4x6s :)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Ok thank you for your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got two more successes the past couple of days and they are phenomenal ones!

Jordan Swagerty- 2/2 (c/o Home)
    -These were originally sent back to me with a forwarding address on it that I sent two.. they couldn't have come out better...

Luke Kuechly- 3/3 (c/o Home)
    -I was not expecting this return to come back so quickly from one of the best defensive rookies in the game. He was the league's leading tackler and was the Panthers first round pick. He is destined for stardom!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats a sweet Luke Kuechly return congrats. Been a great year for NFL rookies TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been very slow of late but I got two TTM successes over the past week...

Jamie Moyer- 3/3 (c/o home)
    -Finally got him as I tried twice last season and he kept on changing teams unfortunately.

Goran Dragic- 3/3 (c/o Team)
    -Very happy with this success as he is one of the best young PGs in the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best mailday of the winter came today. Id like to think this is the start of a hotstreak but I have not been sending many out lately rather saving my stamps for Spring Training...

Dirk Nowitzki- 1/1 (c/o Mavericks)
    -I really like this photo and the autograph came out super on it.

Jesse Winker- 4/4 (c/o Home)
    -Winker is the Reds first round supplemental pick and projects to have a great bat. I sent 2 2012 Bowman Draft and 2 2011 Topps USA cards and he signed all four of them.

Bubba Starling- 2/2 (c/o Home)
    -I tried to catch him twice last year c/o his teams and I had no luck. He is one of MLB's top overall prospects and his signature looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love those Swagerty's, came out looking awesome

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast