Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Hi all! Ever since Spring Training ended I have gotten very few successes... two to be exact. These are listed below as well as my IP successes from yesterday's AA Binghamton Mets vs NH Fisher Cats game.

Mikie Mahtook-3/3 (c/o Charlotte Stone Crabs)
    -Mahtook is a fan favorite and I sent these about ten months ago and had written them off. I am happy these came back and the sigs look great.

Nastia Liukin- 0/1 (Email Success)
    -She is one of the best gymnasts of all time and this 4x6 fits my collection in a tremendous way :)

As far as the IP successes go, I wasn't planning on graphing them as my family and I were simply going to enjoy the game at the Dinner in the Den seats. I always bring my cards with me just in case and we ended up getting there about 20 minutes before first pitch. The top prospect on the Mets team is Rafael Montero and I did not have anything of him but I did end up getting these three players on seven cards so I was happy with the results.

Daniel Muno- 2/2

Wilfredo Tovar- 3/3
    -He is regarded as the best defensive shortstop in the Met's system

Darrell Ceciliani- 2/2

My tradelist…

Hidden Content

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I loved watching Mahtook play at LSU.

BANNED

Country

would you be willing to trade the second muno? pm me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here are my first Spring Training successes along with a couple home addresses...

Mat Latos- 1/3 (c/o Cincinatti Reds Spring Training)
    -Latos Twittered earlier in the month that he would be signing jerseys during ST through the mail and apparently that meant he was generously signing cards too :)

Grady Sizemore- 1/2 (Home Address)
    -This one was well worth the wait as he kept my card and signed my photo. It looks great and I hope he still can produce at a good level after being plagued by injuries the past few years.

Gavin Cecchini- 3/3 (Home address)
    -I have been wanting to add him since he was drafted in the first round by the Mets last year. After a failed attempt to his team I figured Id try his home address and he signed and personalized all three cards and they looks great.

Mike Zunino- 3/3 (c/o Mariners Spring Training)
    -He is rising up the top prospects list and I am so glad to add these autographs to my collection. These came real quick and is probably my best success to date for this year's baseball returns.

If you still have the Sizemore home address I would love to have it if iit's ot a trouble to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi all... I caught up on all my responses and I am in the middle of moving this month at which point I will resume sending out requests. Because of the anticipated move, I havent sent anything out since Spring Training and successes are still trickling in. I will post my recent successes soon and start getting back into the game. Thanks! Bri

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Started sending any 2013 Bowman yet? Just started and I know you normally do Minors guys. Success from Jamie Callhan and Darwin Rivera are first 2 of 10 sent for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi! That is great to know on the Callahan as I will surely be sending to him. I think he is playing in Lowell to start off the year so I may actually go and try him IP instead. thanks a ton-Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

*****I am set to move this coming weekend and I still have successes coming in. My big success recently was #1 MLB draft pick Mark Appel whom I wrote to at Stanford and he signed two 2011 Topps USA cards for me. I have piles of requests to send out and will start doing so immediately. I am going to be posting al lof my recent successes hopefully very soon :) Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am finally got a chance to list some of my most recent successes... I have not sent anything in 3-4 months but I will start up Monday with a batch :)

Matt Lipka- 3/3 (c/o Atlanta Braves ST)
    -These three Heritage Minors came out really nice of the Braves most athletic prospect

Cory Spangenberg- 2/2 (San Diego Padres ST)
    -He has always been a great signer and continuously ranks among top prospects... I have been waiting to send these out for a couple years.

Levi Michael- 3/3 (c/o Cleveland Indians ST)
    -A lovely signature Levi Michael has, he is one of the best and most consistent TTM signers and gets rave reviews as an up and coming middle infielder for The Tribe.

Sebastian Valle- 1/1 (In Person Success)
    -Mr Valle is the top catching prospect for the Phillies and I was lucky enough to catch him when I saw Jesse Biddle pitch in New Hampshire. He was literally the only one signing out of the whole team. Glad I was able to get him because he in not good for TTM.

Luis Sardinas- 3/3 (c/o Texas Rangers ST)
    -He signed three cards and is one of the best signers around. He is very under the radar due to the loaded prospect system of the Rangers however he can make a splash late 2014.

Leonys Martin- 1/1 (c/o Texas Rangers)
    -This one is one of my favorites. I waited almost a year for this one to return and it came just when Martin is starting to reach his stride. He is an everyday outfielder for the Rangers capable of putting up a tantalizing power-speed combo.

Nelson Rodriguez- 3/3 (Cleveland Indians ST)
    -Another one of the very good signers in the Indians organization. Rodriguez is a catching prospect that has some good hitting ability but still has ways to go.

Luis Gonzalez- 2/2 (c/o Arizona Diamondbacks)
    -One of my favorite players growing up, Gonzo has had a phenomenal career as one of the toughest outs in the game. These signatures on two project sets I am working on came out top notch.

Brandon Beachy- 3/3 (c/o Atlanta Braves ST)
    -Third times a charm! Finally got him to return my TTM request and he signed and personalized all three items. The Braves are my favorite team so any success is a great one to me. He is hopefully going to return to the rotation later this year.

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 06-30-2013 at 10:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A handful more...

Albert Almora- 4/4 (c/o Chicago Cubs ST)
    -One of the games best young prospects, he signed all four of my Topps USA cards and I am thrilled with this success.

Jason Kidd- 2/2 (c/o New York Knicks)
    -I am so glad I was able to get him before retiring, I hope he remains a fantastic signer while he coaches the Nets. He is a sure fire Hall of Famer and one of the games greatest all around threats.

Dorssys Paulino- 3/3 (c/o Lake County Captains)
    -Paulino is the Indians #1 Prospect going into 2013, he signed all three of my photos and they all came out great.

Pat Angerer- 2/2 (c/o Indianapolis Colts)
    -This one took a long time, over a year, and am glad that it came back. Angerer is one of the best young defenders in the NFL.

Chad Bettis- 4/4 (c/o San Diego Padres)
    -Bettis signed all four of my items and he too, is another one of an assortment of great signers littering the Padres farm system.

Jose Osuna- 4/4 (c/o West Virginia Power)
    -Osuna is one of the top power hitting prospects in a fantastic Pirates farm system. He signed 4 2012 Bowman cards for me for my project.

Marcus Stroman- 2/2 (c/o Toronto Blue Jays ST)
    -He is my favorite Blue Jay (NH Fisher Cat) prospect and was projected to be a closer however they are stretching him out as a starter. He has one of the best personalities, is a fantastic signer, and all around fan favorite who I wish the best for.

Christian Bethancourt- 2/2 (c/o Atlanta Braves ST)
    -Bethancourt is one of the top defensive catchers in all of baseball. Unfortunately he suffered a season ending injury in ST this year. The sky is still the limit for his abilities behind the plate.

Mark Appel- 2/2 (c/o Stanford University Athletics)
    -This one took 7 months to arrive but is my best success of the year. He is the #1 2013 MLB Draft Pick and looks to be the next ace of the game. He signed both my 2011 Topps USA and inscribed them with a Bible verse.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast