Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Question Lebron James cards -- are you buying?

wow, check out these prices

LeBron James 2002 SAGE Pangos Green Version

Graded BGS 10 Pristine! = $1,995.95

Graded 9.5 = 499.95

Graded 9 = 199.95

seems to me if you are buying, the graded 9 is not a bad price.

That said, I'll pass.

I got two words for whoever has the #1 draft pick upcoming ---

Len Bias

(remember this dude? was picked #1 by Celtics, went to celebrate by doing some marijuana, and died)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    A little weed never hurt anyone... he celebrated with a lot harder stuff. He was a coke addict that no one knew about and used his signing money to fulfill his habbit a little overboard.

Iggy, wow .

Thanks for that tidbit. Didn't know that.

yep coke was the deal, and not the cola either I guess it did have a little fizz, you are right I keep telling people weed has never hurt anyone.

and if more people were on it, the crime rate would down and every corner store that sold chips, their profits would skyrocket.

little kids I do not advise drugs in anyway and I am drugfree.

gio

oh yeah I got a graded card of this lebron kid, some unknown company or at least I never heard of it (SPA) of some promo card he did with signagrafix it is a 10.

who know I got a deal so I bought it.

Originally posted by gioperation
    yep coke was the deal, and not the cola either I guess it did have a little fizz, you are right I keep telling people weed has never hurt anyone.

and if more people were on it, the crime rate would down and every corner store that sold chips, their profits would skyrocket.
    Hahahaha, I'll tell you what though, beer gives me some serious munchies! Thank God I got a lot of places around me open late nyte!

The other day, I saw a guy selling a LeBron RC "graded 10", it looked fake, going for $9,995. The seller said: "It's stored in an air tight vault to ensure purity." I cracked up after reading that one!!

Tim

stkmtimo..I am not sure I'd pay $10,00 for a Kobe right now, much less Lebron, lol

Something that high, I'd have to do the transaction in person

Yeah, Bias died from Cocaine. Weed isn't gonna kill anyone. There are no known overdose deaths related to weed. However, it is called the stepping stone drug for a reason.

Anyway, I will definitely be buying his cards! I'd prefer a chrome or SP version though. Maybe even an UD ultimate. ;)

BGray

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast