Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsdad IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom Glavine in store appearance
    Saturday August 4, 2012
    He was signing 2 per and the photo they had was poor so we got 3 balls and 4 cards signed by going through the line twice each. He inscribed the balls: 91, 98 CY; 95 WS MVP and 300th Win, and put the date just below the stitching 8/5/07. I think it looks awesome! I will try to get a picture up.
    We skipped the Astros v Braves as Sam was tired after Little league the night before and gettting up early for this. He also did not feel like he knew the faces of the Astros well enough. We will go today and try with an Astros fan friend of ours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

Tom Glavine in store appearance
    Saturday August 4, 2012
    He was signing 2 per and the photo they had was poor so we got 3 balls and 4 cards signed by going through the line twice each. He inscribed the balls: 91, 98 CY; 95 WS MVP and 300th Win, and put the date just below the stitching 8/5/07. I think it looks awesome! I will try to get a picture up.
    We skipped the Astros v Braves as Sam was tired after Little league the night before and gettting up early for this. He also did not feel like he knew the faces of the Astros well enough. We will go today and try with an Astros fan friend of ours.

Nice! I have a 300 wins one but it's a synthetic. Where was this at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buckhead in store appearance

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sunday Aug 5, 2012
    Astros at Braves
    Game Three of three

As I mentioned Sam did nothave alot of knoweledge of the players nor a lot of the younger players on this team's cards so he only went one day to this one. The 'stros had wonthe night before so that has to have helped.

Outside Pregame:
    Jose Altuve 1/1- 8X10 we pulled off of Google images of hinm rounding thrird after a HR. It is nice.

Seen signing but we did have anything for them;
    Steve Pearce
    Jason Maxwell

Inside Batting Practice Astros side:
    Jose Altuve 1/1- '12 Topps a friend gave him. Also took a photo with him.
    Fernando Rodriguez- 1/1 He gave Sam aball and he signed it at Sam's request, now we had something to do, Team Ball!
    Team Ball signers:
    Jason Maxwell
    Steve Pearce
    Mickey Story- Met his FAU coach quite a life this kid has lived through. Very impressive
    Bobby Meecham- So bummed I didn't have any Yankees stuff from my youth, he was a fun Yankee and a nice guy now
    Matt Downs
    Carlos Corporan
    Chris Snyder

On Ball and carda:
    Brett Wallace '11 Topps and Ball
    Brad Mills ''11 Team Card and Ball
    JD Martinez '11 Bowman and Ball ( I missed him and Sam had to get him at game time. Wheew was Sam angry for a second.
    Jordan Schaffer- 2 topps Rookie cards each has a different picture though, was one a team set issue? I do not recall

and also we got :
    Wilton Lopez on a '12 Heritage but before we started the ball.

Dave Clark signed , we didnt get him. Was debating having him sign the 8X10 with Altuve as he is in it. But decided against it.
    Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where in buckhead? How do you know about all of these appearances? Never heard of them before.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where in buckhead? How do you know about all of these appearances? Never heard of them before.

The clear store at peachtree and piedmont. It was on the radio. Are you local? I thought you lived somewhere else. There is a Facebook page called ATL autographs that is pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The clear store at peachtree and piedmont. It was on the radio. Are you local? I thought you lived somewhere else. There is a Facebook page called ATL autographs that is pretty good.

Awesome, thanks! Live down 2 hours in warner robins, but I go to Atlanta pretty frequently.

SCF Rewards
    Country

August 15. 2012
    SD Padres at Atlanta Braves
    Third game of Four
    School started last week so we cannot go out to every game now. That and paired with the schedule that brought the Padres here, we hit today's game and will do a little tomorrow as it is Chipper Jones Bobblehead Night.
    Pregame ouside:
    Sam got there around 3:15 andmissed most of the arrivals but got:
    Will Venable 5/5- 09 Topps (2), '10 Topps, '11 Topps, '12 Topps. Sam said he was very nice.
    Luke Gregerson 2/2- '11 Topps, '12 Topps
    Inside Batting Practice San Diego side-
    Jason Marquis 2/4- '10, '11 Topps one ofthe key players he wanted today as Marquis is starting tomorrow
    John Baker 2/2-'10 Topps (2) Nice guy. Took a picture with him will post later
    Nick Hundley 1/5- '10 Topps
    Dave Roberts 2/2- '09 Topps (2)
    Chase Headley 2/3, 1/1- '09, '11,'12 Topps i got one for him
    Carlos Quentin 1/1, 1/1 09 Topps and 09 gypsey Queen looking topps. He did not seem to be too happy but he signed.
    Mark Kotsay 1/1 '12 Topps Took a picture with him
    Everith Cabrera-3/4 '09, '10,'11 Topps
    Clayton Richard- 1/1, 1/2-'11, '12 Topps I got one of those.
    Jesus Guzman 1/1- '12 Topps
    Cameron Maybin 1/4- '11 Topps
    Yonder Alonso 1/4- '11 Topps
    28 cards signed might be a new record for one game for us. Nice guys on that team. Looking forward to tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Wow, I live in atlanta and i missed it. X-( I will have to see what they have on their facebook page.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I just added the atl autographs page on my facebook account. I hope to see some of you guys at the next event.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast