Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See kylehess941's Items on eBay

Found another one.........

I bought this strange Teixeira card a few weeks ago. I thought that it may have been an error since he never played for the Diamondbacks but a I asked a guy at my local card shop and he said it might be from his all star game hat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Well, I was doing my usual search of the word "Prime Patches" on ebay and found another card of Teixeira from the same set but this one has the Athletics logo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/05-Prime-Patches...QQcmdZViewItem

This is very strange to me. Why are all of the team logos on his hat??

BTW- If anybody on here buys this card I'll trade you big for it! (it sure would be pretty sweet if I owned two cards with these strange logos)

SCF Rewards
    See puffmuff12's Items on eBay

it is from inside of his hat, there is stiching inside of it and to cover it up new era puts a piece of fabric with all the mlb logos on it.

See kylehess941's Items on eBay

ohhhhh, I never even thought of that,thanks