Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My First TTM Success

SCF Rewards
    Country

My First TTM Success

Hey All! I also posted this on the BO Forums so sorry if you saw it there to. This year was the first year I ever did TTM before, I sent a few cards out and kept an open mind if I would get any back. I have been checking the mail religiously, to the point of driving my girlfriend insane. I have been having a crappy few months and today on my way in from work I stopped and low and behold I saw one of my returned SSE's. I raced back to my apartment and opened it and was excited to see it was Arizona Diamondback's pitcher Mr. Brad Ziegler. What really stood out to me was that he took the time to tape the envelope shut (it wasn't when I sent it and it wasn't post office tape), and place the card perfectly between two index cards so it would have less of a chance of getting damaged. He didn't have to do either of those things but he did, I've always heard he was a great guy but this proves it. I know he isn't the biggest or greatest name in the league but its the guys like this that I love. I hope for more returns but after the last few months where everything that could go wrong, went wrong it was truly a huge pick me up just to get this back. Sorry for my rant!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Welcome to the addiction! Great start.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see return number one for you! Fair warning TTM is very addicting! You might get the bug! Thanks for sharing with us!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content