Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My graphics skills don't exist. Anyone up for making custom cards?

Hi.

So I've tried a few times to create cutom cards, for the purpose of TTM autographs. I have no luck at all, when it comes to making anything that looks halfway decent.

I am not particularly picky on design. I simply want something with a photo of the player, name, maybe a team logo (or name?) and the card needs to be suitable for signing (black backgrounds arn't going to work).

I don't require the cards to actually be made / printed - I can do that myself - but I realize I'm asking someone to spend time on my hobby :) My first thought is I'd offer up $2 paypal for each custom, or 1000 Card Cash (you pick!).

If you've made cards before and had a few samples for me to take a look at, that'd be great (I could tell you what I like before you spend any time).

I'm also very able to track down photos to use. Not asking for you to go digging for those.

I have an immediate need for 6. They are all ex-Edmonton Oilers, so any template you might be able to use for the first one would work fine with the others (not asking for unique designs either, just something that will look good regardless!)

If you're interested, please drop me a PM or post here, I'll continue to check back until I've got someone on the job.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

pm me if you still need these!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm assuming he does not. I never heard back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andora_s_box's Items on eBay

I would be willing to help out with some ideas if you still need some