Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I think it's a HAPPY day for Penn State. They can finally start to move on past a terrible chapter in their history.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sad day for Penn State Football...

You have to be kidding me, this isn't the time for this...

Yes it has, but i dont think there should have been a 60 Minimum. He should never have the chance to even think about getting out

Assuming he doesn't like till he's almost 130, it's safe to say he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

BANNED

Country

He basically ruined Joe Pa and caused his death. He is disgrace to Penn State and America. Look him up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

I think it's a HAPPY day for Penn State. They can finally start to move on past a terrible chapter in their history.

A happy day for the orginization that help facilitate these horrible crimes. Boy you canadians sure do have a wacked out meaning for HAPPY days..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

too bad they couldn't give him the death penalty

now tax money will be spent keeping him alive in prison and his health care

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

A happy day for the orginization that help facilitate these horrible crimes. Boy you canadians sure do have a wacked out meaning for HAPPY days..

Penn State is more than an "organization". It's a community of thousands of members who did nothing to facilitate this. Those people deserve the chance to move on and put this mess behind them. Perhaps YOU need to change your perspective on things a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I think what goes around comes around. this guy will get the same treatment in prison as he gave those kids, and i have no problem with those prison guys doing that to him. He gets what he has coming. there is no reason he should have done anything he did. I would rather have him be punished that way to see how those kids felt than him getting the easy way out with the death penalty

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

He basically ruined Joe Pa and caused his death. He is disgrace to Penn State and America. Look him up

Penn State fan I assume?

Statements like these still suprise me, they really shouldn't though.

I hope Sandusky gets put in general population, although its 99.9999999% likely he isn't ever put there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is killing him really the answer?

Let him rot in prison the rest of his life, and like many posts on here, he'll probably get the same treatment he did to those poor boys!

Also, you're wrong about the Tax dollars...

Many studies and investigations have PROVEN that the Death Penalty does NOT save money, it is NOT effective, and it's a TERRIBLE thing to do in the ethical department.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

I know Sandusky was a scumbag, dirty, waste of a human, but even he does NOT deserve to be executed by the state.....NO human does.

Besides, where is that Love, compassion, and forgiveness the bible teaches?

Thou shalt not kill....

It's funny, once I became an atheist I saw just how wrong it is to execute human beings, it doesn't matter what their crime is.

Just let them rot in prison....that's a better punishment anyways.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-23-2012 at 11:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Comments like this still surprise me. Some people seem to be more concerned with Joe Pa's legacy than what happened to those kids.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast