Thread: Getty photo Images for paypal

Cool Getty photo Images for paypal

I will find you some Images for your custom needs. I am currently searching for myself and I thought , why can't I be providing a service for another.so, if i can help you, let me know in private
    Last edited by size17shoes; 06-24-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

2. Packrip
    I might take you up on a couple if this jerk on SCN doesn't send the ones I bought from him.

ill email you the photos in an attachment file..just let me know who you need
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

I need the SI covers of Jeff Garcia and Terrell Davis.

Thanks.

How many covers of each? I found two TD so far
    Last edited by size17shoes; 06-23-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
    How many covers of each? I found two TD so far
    109296285 for Davis

81344950 for Garcia

i have two td and one garcia with the eagles.
    Last edited by size17shoes; 06-23-2012 at 11:52 PM.

im here to help, contact me in private if you need something
    Last edited by size17shoes; 06-24-2012 at 03:55 PM.

close thread