Jersey Display Case and Card Display Case for Sale or Trade

I am looking to sell or trade the following two display cases:

Shadow Jersey case with a slide in acrylic front and in golden oak. It is 24" x 36" x 2 and made of a solid Hardwood. Comes with specialized hanger for the jersey.

And

20 - Card Wallmount Card Display with anacrylic hinged front and a hidden closure device, velcro is attached to the corners of the cabinet for closure. 18 x 22 x 1 and 1/2.

If interested I will sell the jersey case for $50 incl. shipping and the Wall Mount for $25 shipped. Both are in great condition. If interested in trading I would need $100 or so in book value for the jersey and $50 or so for the card display.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

1 card booking the amount stated. I am not picky, but I would perfer and autograph or premium rc.

i can trade you a gaylord perry auto (o4 timelines) and a gaylord perry 3 color patch (sp game used patch hall of fame).....for the wall mount one

hey i like the card case, i would give u all the jersey in my tradelist, lmk thanks