Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the best packs

whats the best packs

what are the best packs (current ones) to go buy right now?

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Id wait for Sp Authentic football to come out.

I agree with Vikingsfan, SP is always a great set...although buying too many can burn a hole in your pocket.

I just busted my first boxes of Leaf Limited yesterday. I was very impressed. In two boxes (at $58/box), I pulled an Alex Smith(QB) Prime Patch/Auto /100 and a Jerry Rice Prime Patch(49ers) /80. I am not sure what they book for because Beckett is retarded with their early-release pricing, but the pre-sell value of the Smith is $120, I've heard. I was very satisfied to say the least.

wow nice. i just bought a bowman box but was disappointed w/ a craig bragg auto, but roddy white fabric of the future isnt bad, and i got a bronze cadillac williams and his regular rookie, along with others like ronnie brown and cedric benson.

I'll say leaf certified materials for the memorabilia,upper deck for the quality of the base cards and for the rc's (the limited rookies are still great to pull) and Score and Bazooka just to break without spending a large amount.

I like Absolute Memorabilia, a bit spendy but you have a good chance of pulling something sweet.

dont go for reflections if you dont want nonamer rookie au's/jsy's. i think they have alot of nonamer rookies that they soup up and its the most annoying thing in the hobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast