Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which deal should i take?

which deal should i take?

well im not sure which deal i should take or maybe if i should take both....i usually dont have to post threads like this but im actually not sure which i would rather have.....

for 95$ i get
    stan musial ud baseball heroes auto /99 50$
    carlton fisk ud hall of fame auto /25 25$
    bob gibson 01 fleer GOTG auto 40$
    juan marichal sp legendary cuts auto /25 30$
    luis aparacio team trademarks auto/jersey /100 20$
    al rosen sp legendary cuts jersey 10$
    carl erskine sp legendary cuts jersey 10$
    harmow killebrew / rod carew dual jersey /25 30$
    gary sheffield 04 lcm mirror red jersey w/button hole /250 ??$

or for 77.50 i get
    yogi berra leaf limited jersey 1/1 ??$
    barry bonds / roger maris 03 fleer platinum dual g/u 80$
    ted williams lcm mirror red 100/100 16$
    lou gehrig 04 leaf limited gold spotlight /25 40$

im leaning towards the first one.....but the second one i feel like i can resell and get all my $$ back and then some so i might just buy both of them..... i need to get some funds into my paypal account so i might buy both of them then throw the second lot on ebay and some of the first lot as well...

thoughts please!
    james

Those are both pretty nice lots. But the Berra would be hard for me to pass up on.

i tihnk im gonna have to buy both of them.....the resell value on the second is just too good to pass up on and the first one i really want those 5 atos for my hof collection. it would def take a nice chunk out of my needlist.....

james

Resale whise, ya your hitting a nice deal on both. Would I take them both? Yes, I would. Good deals like those just cant be passed up on.

i agree.... take both and resell everything you dont need... you will have to come close to even after keeping the autos

thanks guys....i decided to buy both! cant wait to get them all and resell the ones i dont want. if anyone wants to see scans of any of them i can post them for you guys....i got scans of all the cards except for the williams. (and woohooo the last gehrig insert sold for 18$ dlvd on ebay)

james

just letting you know, the berra isn't 1/1 its like 1/12

bleh nvm, thought it said biography

Can I see a scan of the maris and I would like to trade for it if possible

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast