Peyton manning Auto'd Football on the Block

I have this up for trade. Open to offers on it as long as the offer is reasonable.

00 Jaspor and Murphy Full Size Auto'd Football. The auto is certified by verigraph. The ball commemorates Peyton Manning's 99 season of 5 broken passing records 1.) 326 Completions 2.) 575 Attempts 3.) 3,739 Yards 4.) 13 consecutive games throwing a TD 5.) 26 Touchdown Passes

Thanks
    Daren

2. The Card Swap

Thanks Rick. Didn't even know there was a memorabilia trading forum. Have a good one buddy.

Daren

No problem, I always post when I move something so the thread creator isn't looking for it in the other wrong forum. By the way, contact Trains975, John collects Colts and may be interested in your item.

Rick

I'm interested, but curious to know what kind of value you'd put on something like that...

Let me know.

canadiantrader@gmail.com

Thank you Rick.I've dealt with John a couple of times. He's a pretty good dude.

Canadian Trader,

Tuff Stuff is the only thing that books this item and it holds a value of $250. That is what I'd be looking for. I do perfer a 1-1 Football auto for it, but would trade down if the right things were involved. Shoot me a list of Football autos you have.

Thanks
    Daren