just got, are they any good?

2005 Zenith Mozaics #1 Vick/Dunn/Crumpler
    2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #156 Derrick Johnson 098/150
    2005 Zenith Spellbound Steve Young S-25
    2005 Throwback Threads Gridiron Kings #22 Randy Moss
    2005 Throwback Threads Player Timelines #7 Corey Dillon

thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    yeah, they are pretty good... I would be interested in trading for the Johnson Mirror White and the Dillon if you want to trade...

I think the bv are in this months Beckett, I just dont have one... they seem pretty good though...

yea, i dont have the new beckett. if you want to trade pm me an offer for those i guess. thanks.

who do you collect... or you can check my site and see if there is anything you like...

first off what would you trade for it? GU, etc..

well, for the dillon, i could trade you a numbered insert, and for the johnson, i could do either a GU or numbered insert... the only thing i wouldnt trade would be an auto... i usually stick to 'auto for auto' ... just lmk what you like and i am sure we can work something out...

i like

Marvin Harrison - 2004 Topps Chrome 'BLACK Refractor' Weekly Wrap-up; 066/100

Santana Moss/Andre Johnson - Playoff Prestige 'League Leaders' dual jersey; 233/250

Roy Williams - Fleer Tradition 'Rookie Throwback Threads' leather helmet;