just got, are they any good?

2005 Zenith Mozaics #1 Vick/Dunn/Crumpler
    2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #156 Derrick Johnson 098/150
    2005 Zenith Spellbound Steve Young S-25
    2005 Throwback Threads Gridiron Kings #22 Randy Moss
    2005 Throwback Threads Player Timelines #7 Corey Dillon

thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    yeah, they are pretty good... I would be interested in trading for the Johnson Mirror White and the Dillon if you want to trade...

I think the bv are in this months Beckett, I just dont have one... they seem pretty good though...
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

yea, i dont have the new beckett. if you want to trade pm me an offer for those i guess. thanks.

who do you collect... or you can check my site and see if there is anything you like...
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

first off what would you trade for it? GU, etc..

well, for the dillon, i could trade you a numbered insert, and for the johnson, i could do either a GU or numbered insert... the only thing i wouldnt trade would be an auto... i usually stick to 'auto for auto' ... just lmk what you like and i am sure we can work something out...

i like

Marvin Harrison - 2004 Topps Chrome 'BLACK Refractor' Weekly Wrap-up; 066/100

Santana Moss/Andre Johnson - Playoff Prestige 'League Leaders' dual jersey; 233/250

Roy Williams - Fleer Tradition 'Rookie Throwback Threads' leather helmet;

you have a PM...