Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Lose Weight?

BANNED

Country
    See sufi869's Items on eBay

How Can I Lose Weight?

I have a treadmill and thats about it LOL> Need it for this Sunday and going to the Dells!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Start running.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

drink ONLY water... it is going to be hard to do.

No soda's at all.

Switch to only water, eat much less. You'll see the weight just fall off

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Cut out the white bread, soda, high fructose corn syrup. Drink a lot of water, eat 5-7 meals a day every 3 hours, eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight daily, eat breakfast, exercise, my personal tip for the day, buy a bag of spinach and eat it raw

BANNED

Country

I live in a house where there is no white bread or soda and BTW I HATE SODA AND CHIPS and most junk food so thats not a problem and Thanks For The Tips!

BANNED

Country

IS it possible to lose 10 pound in this time.... I am 14 and I am almost 6' 2" 1/2 and weigh about 185. IS that overweight?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

10 pounds in a week seems a bit high. The best way would be to eat less, but still make sure to eat enough. Cut out empty calories and eat clean foods and get in cardio every day.

6'2" and 185 doesn't sound over weight. Do a search online and see what your recommended weight would be to get an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

P90x

SCF Rewards
    Country

10 pounds in a week seems a bit high. The best way would be to eat less, but still make sure to eat enough. Cut out empty calories and eat clean foods and get in cardio every day.

6'2" and 185 doesn't sound over weight. Do a search online and see what your recommended weight would be to get an idea.

Yeah, I'm 5'11 and 165. I've been trying to gain weight.

My advice to you would be work on your abdominal muscles. You seem to be the perfect weight to really do well with it.

My favorites are
    crunches
    6 inches

bows and toes

and russian twists

BANNED

Country

Thanks for all the advice guys eating 6 very small meals a day and helathy ones with the grams of protein and veggies and fruits I need a day. I have ran 2.5 miles today and thats what I am planning to do the whole summer to get ahead for my football season also. Also going to my Civic Center for weight lifting and more cardio. THANKS for all the advice, hope it works!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast