Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Any one want to trade for this before i send it off>?

2005 Leaf Limited Tatum Bell Auto Patch i believe its /26. Its a redemption card and it says for card #87 if someone can check for me but i believe its tatum bell. Would be lookin for any decent autos/patches or auto jerseys or patches. I like buccaneers and fans of the game autos. Also like any good stars auto or patches and love mulitcolored. HELP ME GET MY COLLECTION GOING. Let me know guys

Country

Intrested in it lmk...

Country

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyts
    Intrested in it lmk...

Got any buccaneers? or you willin to buy it at all? What is that melo ultimate collection is it a base or is it a auto?

Country

Melo is base,What bv is on the Bell??

Country

Do you got any way of finding out what its /of? and if its bell.. On the redemption it says 05 Leaf Limited card number 87 and it says autograph memoribillia. Im not sure if it has a bv im jut fielding offers. But if i dont get a good offer im gonna send it off and see what it looks like.

Country

go to AIM plz username is flyshyts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smoothjazz955's Items on eBay

$20.00 for it? PLMK

Country

Shino- no thanks the bell is worth a lot more than that to me, thanks tho.

SCF Rewards
    See Chucklemonkey!'s Items on eBay

Bad news, bud - it's not Tatum Bell; it's Matt Hasselbeck.

Ok, so maybe Hasselbeck's not THAT bad - especially if Seattle does well in the playoffs - but I'd rather have the Bell, personally...

SCF Rewards
    See Chucklemonkey!'s Items on eBay

Whoops! Scratch that... I did a little further research - does the number say it's LT87? If that's the case, the diagnosis is MUCH better... it's Terrell Davis!

I'd be interested in it - take a look at my trade page, and let me know if anything interests you; thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast