Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $75 paypal for 1 high-end auto

$75 paypal for 1 high-end auto

i got $75 paypal to spend on a single card, or a big lot if it is consiting of J.R. Smith cards i need. Otherwise would like one card. I will listen to all offers. Only requirement is that it is a major company licensed and either baseball,basketball or football. Please LMK

I have JR sweet shot auto in my PC ,in link's on website.LMK if interested.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i'll give you the finest green refractor j.r. smith auto rc #'d /29, the signs of the future j.r. smith auto rc + the topps big game collection j.r. smith auto jersey(piece of jersey worn by him in the all star dunk contest) #'d /32 for $75, the pics of these cards are in my website check under pictures section and the green refractor is in gradable condition, when i framed that card it was in a top loader and penny sleeve card never touched the glass... let me know thanks
    Last edited by CardCollector718; 12-27-2005 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by litlmess15
    cardcollector- is it a green refractor or xfractor? lmk
    it's a green refractor not xfractor, i'll add a bowman rookie registration j.r. smith jersey to that list for 75 and mcyokeeper sorry i only collect basketball
    Last edited by CardCollector718; 12-28-2005 at 11:28 AM.

card-ook in that case ill probaly have to pass. thats some good JR stuff, so if i dont find any other single card that i like more, ill let you know. Thanks for the reply

03-04 UD Exquisite Collection Leandro Barbosa Patch Auto RC #d/225 BV $80
    04-05 SP Authentic Chris Duhon Limited Auto #075/100 BV $40
    04-05 Ultimate Collection Josh Childress Auto RC #d/250 BV $40
    03-04 Bowman LeBron James RC BV $35
    98-99 UD Ovation Vince Carter RC BV $20

$75 delivered and theyre yours lmk

green- thanks for the offer, but im really just looking for 1 high-end auto

Quote Originally Posted by litlmess15
    card-ook in that case ill probaly have to pass. thats some good JR stuff, so if i dont find any other single card that i like more, ill let you know. Thanks for the reply
    ok, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast