Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Pristine Roger Maris Bat FT. Looking For Basketball.

I have no idea what this card books, but apparently it fetches a fair amount on eBay, at least for a regular GU. But since I don't really collect baseball, I could be persuaded to trade down for a few lesser-valued cards rather than trade for another card of similar sell value. LMK what you have to offer if interested. Thanks.

Edit: The card is from the 2005 Topps Pristine Legends Leading Indicators set. It's in really nice condition too as this one came from Topps directly (the first one I pulled I sent back because it had a major crease in the back of the card). The only problem I see is with the centering on the front of the card. It's probably somewhere between 60/40 and 55/45. Anyway, since I have this card up I might as well offer up the Carl Yastrzemski Bat card I have out of the same set. Or any of my baseball for that matter. Check my SCF tradelist for the baseball and let me know if you see anything you like.
    Last edited by LeChuck; 12-29-2005 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

I would be interested in it, I do both sports. What eBay value do you have on it?

Zach

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like it goes for around $20. I might do it for less if just a single card is involved. I'd probably want closer to its value if I'm going to trade it for 3 or more cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent. Thanks. Jjman24

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you just be looking for Bulls on this one, or are you just looking to move it for BKB?

SCF Rewards
    Country

All basketball is welcomed. Of course, I'd prefer Bulls stuff and might make a better deal for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I am always on the lookout for Bulls stuff, there has recently been some Bulls RCs around at my local store, but some guy keeps on bidding them up to ridiculous prices (he paid $80 for a Gordon Chrome Black Refractor and $20 for a Duhon SPA). I could probably give you a good deal with other stuff on my site. I have some low #ed jerseys and a couple autos listed. The Malone auto is gone, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you check my site for bkb that you might want? Thanks, Rob

SCF Rewards

A little more info on the card and I might be able to find out how much it books for. Need year and any other special markings on card. PLMK and maybe I can help. Regards. Frank.

Country

LeChuck,

Elton Brand - 02-03 Flair Scoring Kings GU Shorts
    Chris Jefferies - 02-03 Topps Xpectations GU Jsy
    Pau Gasol - 02-03 SPX Winning Materials GU SS/WU
    Kareem Rush - 02-03 Topps JE GU Jsy
    Kareem Rush - 02-03 Fleer HHP Patch /500
    Kareem Rush - 02-03 Ultimate Collection Jsy /250
    Jermain O'Neal - 03-04 Ultra Roundball GU Jsy
    Jason Richardson - 04-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs Sweet Stitches GU Jsy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast