trading for your useless game used or autos

Alright, i've done this once before and it worked pretty well. I am looking to pick up some inexpensive game used or autos. Its up to you what i get, it can be worth as little as $5 or if you got some $10-$15 ones layin around you dont want i'll gladly take those too. All i ask is that they are from regular sets that you could look up in a beckett. Also they need to be in good condition. What i will give you in return is this:

a 100 card lot consisting of:
    5 Inserts (mostly star players)
    45 Miscellaneous Star/Semi-Star Base Cards
    50 Commons

most of these cards are from 2002-2005. a few may be from 98-2002, nothing earlier than that though.

to be fair to everyone i am not going to give you 20 cards of one player otherwise i'll have none left for anyone else, so i will give you 1 or 2 of each player. this will include star players like Vick, favre, manning, tomlinson and many more. I will cover the cost of shipping. If you want more than 3 lots i may ask to either split the cost of shipping or throw in an extra card to cover it. thanks for looking

SCF rules state that all cards for trade must be listed. No random lots for trade or sell.