Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some VERY nice vintage maybe FT

I decited to bring some cards out of my PC, some of these will be VVVHTG from me, others wont.

1952 topps
    #91 Al Schoendienst
    #122 Jackie Jensen

1953 topps
    #61 Early Wynn, JR
    #76 Pee Wee Reese VHTG
    #114 Phil Rizzuto

1955 bowman
    #1 Hoyt Wilhelm
    #23 Al Kaline
    #59 Whitey Ford
    #158 Gil Hodges

1956 Topps
    #11 Chicago Cubs team card
    #20 Al Kaline
    #100 Balt. Orioles team
    #118 Nellie Fox HTG
    #134 St. Louis Cards. Team card
    #164 Harmon Killebrew (2)
    #187 Early Wynn
    #235 Don Newcombe
    #292 Louis Aparicio RC!!!!!!!!! (this one will be almost impossible to get from me)
    #307 Hoyt Wilhelm

1957 topps
    #38 Nellie Fox

lmk, thanks
    Last edited by aiancwebb; 12-28-2005 at 12:38 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    some more that might be of intrest:

1939 play ball #7 Robert Doerr
    1952 bowman #100 Sibby Sisti
    1953 topps #152 Hoyt Wilhelm
    1955 topps #31 Warren Spahn
    1955 bowman #37 Pee Wee Reese
    1957 topps #170 Duke Snider
    Last edited by aiancwebb; 12-28-2005 at 04:42 PM.

I'd be interested in the Doerr Play ball but I don't really have any comparable vintage that i'd be willing to trade... Would you be willing to sell it? And if so what sorta condition is it in?
    Thanks.

if it is sopposed to be small then it is in amazing condition for being that old, corners are great, it is a bit o/c but everything else is great, scan is on my photobucket, I could use some nice trade bait, have any high end stuff? I could sell too...

I accutally might get it graded if you dont take it.
    Last edited by aiancwebb; 12-28-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Wow. Very nice condition... It does worry me a little bit that it might be a reprint though (don't often see playbals with that little edge and corner wear).. Do you have a scan of the back? (note: I'm no expert on playballs though, I usually collect eary 1900s Tobbacco cards)

ill get a scan of back in a sec

scan is up, not that great of a scan, lmk though

Great thanks, actually, if you were planning to get it graded anyway I would be more interested in trading/buying it after it was graded. (also i'd suggest SGC for grading, they're great with vintage cards. I send all my Tobbacco issues too them).

plz check my site for any gu/autos that you might be interested in trading your vintage stuff for

dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

dan- didnt really see anything, only really looking for football g/u or vintage

darkshadow- did you see the scan? what do you think?

Hey, looks authentic to me (I compared it with some graded 39 playballs). I'd be interested, I don't really have anything that high end right now so i'd prob. be buying (check my trade list anyway to see if we could work out a package deal). Anyway, assuming you see nothing on my trade list how much in $ delivered would you be looking for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast